• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
Right now I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days. When I'm done I'll probably play the original Kingdom Hearts in order to see the story again

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
over the last couple of days I have been playing: FIFA 09, Crash tag team racing, Grandtourismo 4 and coolboarders 2 (old i know).

Other than the same crap (STILL at it on I Wanna Be the Guy), I started playing Final Fantasy X again, in an exercise in learning to ignore storylines.

Platinum but it keeps freezing up on me. Also playing fifa 10

Journeyman

…… …… …… ▼
Online Chess. lol

...oh, and Fight Night Round 4. Pacquiao owns Tyson and Ali, 'nuff said.

Diplomacy: the video game. Really gettign into those war startegy games now.

Pokemon Emerald. Trying to speed through it but still have my Pokemon at high levels.
Pokemon Platinum: STILL looking for that shiny Smoochum...

fhqwhgads

450G now. Expecting at least 700G by the end.

Koridojo_Blaziken

Other than the same crap (STILL at it on I Wanna Be the Guy), I started playing Final Fantasy X again, in an exercise in learning to ignore storylines.

Aw, I still find that game awesome. Mostly I just play it to take a short break from the real-time battles of Dark Cloud or Kingdom Hearts II, or for the amazing art of that world. The aeons are awesome. X3

Mimori Kiryu

I've been playing obsessing over BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger. It's such an awesome fighter. Probably the best one I've ever seen. ^^