• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Roseliamelia

*petal dances*
resident evil 5! i beat the game and now, i'm playing the mercenaries mini-game with online, co-op partners. it's so fun!

zipzap713

@Peteyism
100%'d Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for PC. Ya. Its old. Slight nostalgia. Plan on completing Portal should my computer actually decide it can run it. >_>

SmartD

Now I'm playing Trace Memory. It's really mysterious so far.

Penguinist Trainer

Currently Playing the Shivering Isles side of Elder Scrolls 4. I love the environment. It has an alice in wonderland kind of feeling to it. Also started playing Persona on the PsP. My girlfriend likes it, so i thought i would give it a try. despite the simplistic graphics, it is actually a decent game.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
My brother just finished assassins creed 2 for 3 days. I start playing it a couple hours ago. The control is pretty annoying, but I got the hang of it.

Fenix

Tremulant
Been playing Dragon Age: Origins like there's no tomorrow. I have 51 hours of gameplay clocked and yet the game tells me I have only finished 41% of the game. God, I love this game. (it's not a perfect RPG, it has many flaws but it's so deep and huge and I love the characters/story). I feel sorry for anyone that is not playing the PC version, tried the 360 version at my friends and it was awful.

Still more Dragon Age: Origins.

Recently killed Flemeth. Hard as fuck. Was level 11-12 at the time.

Got bored with my Warrior and decided to make a new save as a Mage. Planning to have a Blood Mage/Arcane Warrior.

Dude, spoiler tags!

Well anyway, I was level 13 when Morrigan told me to kill Flemeth for her, I went and tried and after diying a couple of times, I decided I can't be arsed with it. Thankfully I managed to settle everything peacefully, Morrigan got her Grimoire, Flemeth is alive and everyone is happy.

Just finished the Dwarven act of the game, I sided with Lord Harrowmont and decided to kill Branka (**** the game for forcing me to have Oghren in my party for the last battle, killin Branka + the Golem would have been SO easier if I had my main party of Alistar + Morrigan + Wynne). With that I now have enrolled the Mages, the Elves, the Dwarves and Arl Eamon's forces. Getting prepared to go to Denerim with Arl Eamon and see what happens.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Now playing Portal and am almost done with it. 2 more levels.
Also, been trying out the Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta. Pretty good so far. Still haven't fiddled with the controls enough though so I am still not yet used to it yet.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
I'm playing Pokémon Emerald at the moment, I'm trying for the Luck Symbol now.

SmartD

Replaying Trace Memory, because I didn't get the good ending the first time.

loraindeniso3

I am playing the new super mario games and It is simply a joy to play. It's the plumber in his most pure form, running left to right,growing big and throwing fireballs, jumping huge pits and exploring underground tunnels, Swimming, Floating, Finding hidden areas.

Roseliamelia

*petal dances*
i beat my previous game, and now i want to play eternal sonata so baddddd.