• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

SonOfASubmariner

GIRUGAMESH!
Pokemon Leaf Green version.

Played it recently, Now grinding for the 1st E4/Green round

john stewart

pokemon platinum and super smash bros melee

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Replaying Assassin's Creed II to get the last trophy I need (kicking a guard while on Leonardo's flying machine). Also playing through MW2 campaign on Veteran and working my way up in levels in online multiplayer.

Wisest Celebi

Tiny Powerhouse
Kingdom Hearts II

I finished all the other ones, now all that's left is this one.

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. I love it--I'm a sucker for all the PMD games. Until the Red and Blue were released, I was waiting and waiting for a game in which the player could actually be the Pokemon.

Also, Zoids vs. III and Zoids Full Metal Crash, because I'm a fan of the series and like destroying things using huge metal dinosaurs and such. I've played both through multiple times.
Battle Mode (vs. III) endlessly to the point where I've the maximum amount of money allowed in the game--I'm in the process of using it to buy all the Zoids and equip them with extra items and parts. I do Mission Mode a few times too when I get bored.
In Full Metal Crash, I've played Story Mode through many times and unlocked everything in the game--I still love to turn it on every so often and play through the "Zi Fighters" battles for practice, and just to collect money even though I've already bought all the available weapons. XD;

And of course, I can't wait for the US release of HeartGold/SoulSilver! I'm looking foreword to that in the coming spring of 2010.

I'm a BIG fan of racing games like Motorstorm and Nascar 08. I'm also a big fan of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I loved playing that for a long time. Playing as the pokemon trainer sucks.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
Picked up Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box after a while of not playing, and then in two days, I managed to go through the entire plot (the last showdown was epic), solve every puzzle with a perfect score, and unlock and beat all the houses.

As for other games, I also sped through Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (well, it was a speed run to see all of the mechanics of the game) and figured out how everything in the game works, and I'm playing a 'complete playthrough' of the game, getting all the characters, sound test songs, beating the ruins, and whatnot.

Also picked up Kirby: Canvas Curse. Good game, although the mechanics can be a little infuriating at times. As far in as Lv3.

Other than that, I beat FE7, dropped the Pegasi/Lords only playthrough, and that's really it.

MetaPheonixPal

I am playing Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks! On my way to the Sand Temple.

I am thinking about starting a new game on Wind Waker, due to chuggaaconroy lping the game makes me want to play it again and because I have replayed PH and will soon finish Spirit Tracks so why not play Wind Waker for more Toon Link fun.

For GBA I am mostly playing the GBA Pokemon games. Mainly Pokemon Firered. I should get more GBA games since they are pretty cheap.

For VC, I am still playing Alttp and OoT, I am getting Super Mario RPG for Christmas so I can't wait till I can play that.

And that is basically it.

Cobalt_Latios

Pokemon Platinum. Finally gotten back to doing some training on Pokes I haven't really bothered with.

<C_L>

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Well, I've managed to 100% Megaman Star Force 3 Black Ace, so I've removed that from my sig.

Working on Star Force 1 now; don't want to bother with Star Force 2 till later.

CyberneticGlion

Pokemaniac10 revived
Currently playing Super Mario RPG, and just recently got the 5th star.
I also got Wii Fit Plus and played for an hour, but I'll mostly be playing sometime later this month, due to the below.

I'll be playing all three Paper Marios and finish by Christmas day, but I might be able to play NSMBW if I can find a copy here (they all ran out, it seems).

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Eh, i got back into playing Pokemon Emerald, it was just funny xD, i played for 10 minutes, turned it off and now i cant stop playing it, i am now about to face the Elite four, and lemme tell you my team is ready for action >:3

On the console? still playing brawl for fun. Lucario + Meta Knight = a happy Diablo kicking butt >:3

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
Been Playing Super Mario Sunshine I have 70/120 stars. I may play Luigi's Mansion later today along with some other games.