• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Vycksta

Currently very addicted to Kingdom Hearts; 358/2 Days. It's taken up most of my life this past week and I don't care one bit! Although seeing as I got Explorers of Sky today said time may now be divided...

^*shares pain*

Even though I got 5 other games today, I'm addicted to playing Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (on Proud Mode). Maybe it's because all the other games are as interesting as I thought they would (I've have yet to turn on Spirit Tracks, so IDK)

Other games that I'm not playing as much: Digimon World: Data Squad, Little King's Story, PMD: Explorers of Sky, Avalon Code, Zelda: Spirit Tracks.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Eh, recently finished KH 358/2 Proud mode. Was pretty easy, shockingly so considering that was my first time ever playing the game.

Still, Level 1 runs are ****ing annoying. Stupid Xion and her/his 4 forms.

Currently 100% completing all 3 starforce games. Finished SF1 and SF3 completely, just need to work on SF2.

muumajii23

Currently fighting with my dad over Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds... Feeds the nerd in both of us. It's a good, simplistic RTS... Used to play it ALL the time as a kid.

MetaPheonixPal

I beat Spirit Tracks a couple of days ago. It was a great game.
Today for Christmas I got New Super Mario Bros. Wii, I just beat Bowser. Now to find the Star Coins that I missed.
I still need to beat Alttp. I haven't gotten around to playing it.

I am also playing Wind Waker and I am at the Deku Tree

RegalStar

Touhou Imperishable Night. Though I may be done with this game for now, seeing I successfully 1cc'd normal and cleared Extra. I'll go 1cc other games in the series (minus the PC98 ones) before I start working on hard and lunatic.

Seiryu

Resident dragon
Been playing some Tales of the Abyss lately. Or rather, not so much lately, since I cleared the final dungeon up through the final boss (and just about everything in the game but the three major bonus bosses) something like a week ago, but I've been working on and off towards those bosses. In fact...I just beat the toughest of them, Nebilim. On Unknown difficulty. US version Unknown (which has a x3.5 stat boost rather than the Japanese version's x4), but still Unknown. And in about two-thirds the time it took a full party of human players I recently saw, without abusing Guy's pseudo-infinite Severing Wind->Dragon Tempest combo. Hooray for defense-oriented strategies that don't require Tear to practically spam Resurrection! (Instead, I had Natalia spam Revive!)

Thinking I'll get back to Dragon Quest VIII now, or maybe Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. At least until I get my Metroid Prime Trilogy, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest, or LoZ: Four Swords Adventures back from the friend that's borrowing them.

In the meantime, I've also been playing Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. Beat the final boss earlier today, and I'm trying to 100% everything; on the basic runthrough, I managed to 100% two-thirds of the basic stages (all but the first on the last world, even!), so that shouldn't be too tough. The bonus stages, on the other hand...well, I'm just gonna hope here that the post-final-boss save keeps my 830+ lives. D:

On that front, I may soon begin Apollo Justice, or perhaps finish Pokemon Platinum.

Champion Shirona

Pokemon Emerald/Platinum
The Legend Of Zelda,Phantom Hourglass and Sprit Tracks.(PH Completed)
And some Brawl games.Shadow the HedgeHog,trying to get all As!

Lon

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
- Got it on the release date, but I haven't really played it all that much til this month. That said, I'm working on getting job classes for people and what not, and have unlocked all the 'secret characters' so far. I'm kinda missing the JP Glitch of the PS1 game though.

World of Warcraft
- Trial version, actually. I blame 'The Guild' for whatever reason. I'm still on the fence of whether to actually upgrading to a regular account or just stopping once the 10 day trial period is over though.

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
Besides dusting off Platinum and getting some of my first team trained, I've been playing Final Fantasy 9, already at Disk Three

...after repeating disk 2 three times because I forgot to save T-T