1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Ohtachi, Apr 27, 2006.

1. DaAuraWolf

DaAuraWolf *grumble grumble*

I`m currently Playing,Rabbids Go Home,Platinum (shiny hunt),and Little Big Planet (PSP version).

2. Maru90

Maru90 POCKET MEN ANYONE?

Just got Spirit Tracks a few days ago and that's what I'm hooked on at the moment.

3. SaulGCube

SaulGCube Aeroga

Well I was playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, but my PSP doesn't turn on anymore. :/
    So now im rotating between Demon's Souls, Borderlands, and Pokemon Platinum.

4. Tsubo-tsubo

Tsubo-tsubo Member

Final Fantasy III DS (grinding and grinding to defeat the last boss) and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, almost finishing the Subspace Emissary~

5. Clamps

Clamps Warning: Jokes!

Don't let Blitzblast see that...

Rage.

Also, currently playing Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions and Heart Gold.

6. Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios Well-Known Member

Half Life 2: Episode Two (finally got around to playing it, especially considering how long it's been since I'd finished Episode One...) and Pokemon Platinum. Methinks I'll go back to Spirit Tracks once I've finished some more training in Platinum.

Still debating with myself on whether or not I should attempt another go at the last boss of MP3: Corruption, or continue on in ToV. Oh the joy of decisions, :rolleyes:.

C_L

7. noobers

noobers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

8. Cobalt_Latios

Oh hell no. That was actually the first thing I remembered. I then thought, "screw this" and shunted it a few times with the GG. I don't possess the skill necessary to lug that thing to the end of the game. I really don't.

Anything else, I'm fine with. Almost got the achievement with the grubs... almost.

C_L

9. Koga

Koga Well-Known Member

I've been working on beating Assassin's Creed 2 and am almost there. Aside from that, I've been finding time to play Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead 2. I seem to play a lot of sequels...

10. I've been playing Smash Bros. Brawl and Guitar Hero 5, both games I got for Christmas (and both for Wii).

11. Cobalt_Latios

Attempted the final boss of MP3: Corruption, still losing to it... though it seems the tv size fixed part of the problem.

C_L

12. diablo_200525

diablo_200525 ミッドナイト ミュウツー

Just playing Pokemon Battle Revolution, so far so good

13. umbreon_shadow27

umbreon_shadow27 Dark Trainer

I've been playing MW2 and platinum.

14. Overheat Hothead

Overheat Hothead Custom User Title

Metroid Prime 3 on the Trilogy disc and God of War on the Collection disc. Was also playing Chains of Olympus, but I'm having trouble with my PSP.

15. noobers

noobers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Stubbs the Zombie, a neat zombie game I found on Steam for $7.

16. Burning Orphanage

Burning Orphanage Liscensed Pedophile

Still working at Henry Hatsworth, as I have for the past few months.
    As good as the game is, I'm having problems finding ambition to complete the damn thing.

Also plan on starting a Chrono Cross playthrough if my order of the game actually arrives.

17. Mariya Shidou

Mariya Shidou Banned

Going back to Persona 4.

When I get an X360, I might try Bayonetta, but I don't know I'll tell you when I'm being serious... That or I'll get a PS3 and play the continuations of the Ratchet and Clank series.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  18. Electivirus

Electivirus Not really, no.

Final Fantasy X-2. It's actually pretty fun, and I'm enjoying the lighter tone.

Also, I ordered IX from Amazon yesterday, and it should be arriving in a couple of hours. ^_^

19. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

PLaying some Assassin's Creed 2, Brutal Legend, and MW2, oh, and Left 4 Dead 2.

20. noobers

noobers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Half-Life: Source for nostalgia's sake.