• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Cobalt_Latios

Bayonetta.

This game screws all logic up the bum. But that's what made it so awesome.
I suppose quad wielding revolvers is just icing on the proverbial cake, no? (I'm sure there's something better... not sure if I should mention it though).

Since my internet connection was wacked this weekend, was playing more of Half Life 2: Episode Two, Tales of Vesperia, and a mix of Zak and Wiki, and Muramasa (decided to rent it again).

HL2:E2 is almost done!

C_L

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Uh The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess but I am not playing every moment, just when I feel like progressing in the story, since I already played and completed it once (Before that file got corrupted >.>) I am not too rushing for the ending like I always do when first playing a game.

Djura

99% chance to hit
Mass Effect 1. Hopefully I should be able to finish by the time Mass Effect 2 comes out.

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Replaying my Pokemon Pearl.
I remembered how boring it was after I accomplished most things.

ironknight42

Left 4 Dead 2
just can't get enough zombie/survivor killing action

Eternal Sonata
something lighter i've beat it once but I want some achievements i'm not very far only Chorus Plains for those of you who know about it.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
Right off the bat, I've been playing a helluva lot of Kirby games lately (Intervention time mayhaps?). I managed to 100% beat Squeak Squad. It was a walk in the park outside of Area 3. Which was a minor nuisance because of one chest in 3-4. Twas a good game overall, the controls were nice and fluid, the graphics were well done for 2D, and I love the touch screen storage thing. On the downside, it was pitifully easy, even for a Kirby game, and none of the tracks really caught my interest.

Next is Superstar Ultra, which I played to 98% completion (all that's left is to beat Helper to Hero with every helper, and to beat the True Arena, the latter I haven't attempted yet). I was quite happy with this game, good graphics (for 2D), lots of stuff to do in the game, a minor twinge of difficulty (though it's still easy), great music, and fluid controls. Probably one of my favorite DS titles thus far. Also, Kracko's a bitch in this game. :<

Then there's Amazing Mirror. It was great, I'll admit. Though, at times, the game was a bit confusing with the whole mirror transport thing (Cherry Spray Paint proved to be the hardest treasure to get because the game didn't explain the fact that two doors in that room lead to Area 4, but I digress), but I got used to it after a while. The graphics were nice, the music was almost as good as SSU, and the graphics were good for a GBA game. On the downside, the bosses outside of Titan and the Hands were laughably easy. Especially the Final Bosses with the Master ability.

Now, on the other side of things, Canvas Curse. An interesting premise executed horribly. The controls are stylus only, and are incredibly hard to use, even after you've gotten used to them. And the boss fights? Easy as hell. On the brightside, the music is good, and so are the graphics. It's pleasing to the eye, but torture to the hand.

I also picked up Earthbound, and after a little playing, I'm pleased with the game so far. New Age Retro Hippie is the best generic enemy in history.

Cobalt_Latios

Went back to playing The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. Was stuck on one puzzle that wound up having a relatively simply solution... depending on your definition of "simple".

I'll probably play a bit more tonight.

C_L

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Right now I'm waiting for Sonic Heroes. I was supposed to get it for Christmas, but they sent me the wrong disk. So I got another one and it's coming in about a week.