• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Viva la Vida

Shibuya player
Rock Band 2 360
LoZ: Spirit Tracks
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Borderlands
(And Soon) Mass Effect 2

Djura

99% chance to hit
Mass Effect 2.

Makes the first game look even shittier compared to this masterpiece.

Last edited:

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
I've recently completed Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Trying to complete Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. When I'm back at school I'll probably try to complete another Nintendo DS game.

Cobalt_Latios

Was playing Bioshock on Hard Mode last night just to get through Neptune's Bounty. I also got through a bit of Arcadia.

I'll probably play a bit more today, but first... I have some "work" to do.

C_L

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Gone through Bioshock and nearly gonna end the game for the 3rd time. lol.
Also played Uncharted 2: Among thieves and reached Chapter 4.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels
Super Mario 2
Pac-Man
Wii Sports

All pretty much to get ready to play Pokémon Colosseum... yes it's an old game, but I haven't had the controller or the system for it... so it's worth the wait :). I was lucky to be able to play it at a friend's house some years back, and I liked it well enough.

Cobalt_Latios

Bioshock (Hard Mode). Nearly done Arcadia. I'm also playing this again to get some of the achievements I missed the first time, like the research achievements for each of the enemies. I'm hoping I can at least get those ones.

C_L

Cobalt_Latios

Hard + attempting full Splicer research + 2 accidentally ******-off Rosies = Crying. Lots and LOTS of crying. Endless, endless crying.
You could have made things a tad easier with the "Hypnotize Big Daddy" plasmid. Although, I don't recall if it works on them when they're p!ssed. And I'm not about to test that theory either.

The funniest thing though, in Arcadia, I died twice attempting to kill 2 Rosie's consecutively, and the hacked Rocket Turret I had at my disposal survived to take both out, and to continue taking out enemies each time they spawned in that area. It's awesome!

It also helps that I'm using a walkthrough for this. Considering it's for Hard mode, it's quite helpful... and I forgot a good portion of how to do a few things.

Edit: Thuggish Splicer Research Achievement!

C_L

Last edited:

Surfing_Pikachu

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
but now I've been playing the BC2 demo,

Indeed. It's awesome (at least I found that out when the servers actually started working!). I love the squad-based gameplay and the destructability. And the teamwork. And high player count. And dedicated servers.

****, I may never have to load up MW2 again!

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Just finished Mass Effect 2. I am replaying it now to tie up some stuff that I didn't like that happened when I first played. I am also waiting till monday night for Bioshock 2..soo yeah.

I also am playing Bayoneta, but I'm putting that on hold till I have time for it.
Same goes for the Pearl I restarted.

Looking forward to Bioshock 2, Heavy Rain, RE5 Alternative Edition, HG/SS, God of War 3, and Halo Reach.

Also plan to replay Mass Effect and then ME2 with a female character for fun.

So I'm covered in the games department for a while. :)
-;248;

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Well just for laugh's and gag's I remembered there was a topic about which Paper Mario game was better. So I am starting from the first one and working my way up

So far I just started a new game on the first one so I can't really say much right at the moment, it kinda brings back memories ^_^ Although the music from Goomba village gets on your nerves a little bit