• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Slick

Banned

Golde

Always Searching~
Okay...

No More Heroes - Desperate Struggle
Pokemon Rumble
Spirit Tracks...and...
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite 2...

That's like, all right NAO.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I'm playing Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean

Zabi

Not really here.
Currently Mass Effect. Highly enjoying the game, will probably do a second playthrough when I finish my first so I can make a Shepard to bring over to ME2, when I decide to buy it.

80's Rocker

Fire Tamer
The best game ever...Tales of Symphonia. I have done 8 playthroughs in a row so far and counting. I beat it and restart again every saturday now and this has been happenig for roughly 2 months now 0_0. I am obsessed and highly addicted right now. I always play as Kratos, my favorite character for anything of all time.

When leaving the house I play Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology on the PSP. I play as a Magic Knight.

Currently i'm playing through Arkham Asylum (PC) and Dawn of War 2, will go online with DoW 2 after I complete the SP, Team Fortress 2 (PC of course), and i'm about to start a Mass Effect 1 play through with Obama Shepard (renegade of course)
I also still have to finish Bioshock but it just feels so bland to me compared to System Shock 2.
The only thing I like about is is the setting

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
MW2 online some more, and mixing in some Borderlands again. Searching for the trophies in Infamous as well. Other games waiting for me to finish are Demon's Souls and Dragon Age.

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
Well, I just completed Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots enjoyed the game alot and may do another play through. I'm also trying to figure out where I need to go on Assassin's Creed so I'm playing that too. So far out of the demoes I've played I enjoyed these ones the most: Aliens VS Predator, Eternal Sonata, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Full Auto 2: Battle Lines.

Cobalt_Latios

Continuing my playthrough of Bioshock 2. Apparently I'm nearly done the game. Though, I'm still looking for my TK3! I have no idea where it could be!

Otherwise, I'm surprised at how long it ended up being, despite the linearity of it, they sure make it seem longer than it actually is. There's a few levels that I rather dislike, but otherwise, it's not so bad.

C_L

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Well I kinda got a little bored with trying to do the Paper mario Series, so I halted right before I get blasted to the moon on the Paper Mario and the thousand year door game for gamecube.

I decided to get back into my old gaming grounds by playing some racing games. Unfortunately the Wii still fails my expectations and decided to stick with the gamecube by playing Nascar 2005 chase for the cup. After designing my ford racecar I took it to the Daytona International speedway as a warm up, and finished dead last cause I got hit from behind and blew a fuel cell... Fun Fun -_-;
So afterwards I started the story mode and I am currently running in the NNS series and I am staying strong for the fans ;D

And I am starting to play Fable. It is so amazing so far O.O I love it

Seaslugs

The Nice Hat Pokémon
Been playing Ruby. Mostly to grab stuff to put in the Pal Park when I get to it in Heart Gold.

Also play some MegaTen: Imagine now and again.

Displeased Owl

NCTH Leader
Currently ploughing through my onix solo run on diamond, lv. 83 after beating Volkner (well I am using a lucky egg, cba to grind) and about to start some new 3rd gen mono challenges :)

currently playing halo online, sonic unleashed but only day stages really :p, and really need to continue and get further on assassins creed 2

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Continuing my playthrough of Bioshock 2. Apparently I'm nearly done the game. Though, I'm still looking for my TK3! I have no idea where it could be!

Otherwise, I'm surprised at how long it ended up being, despite the linearity of it, they sure make it seem longer than it actually is. There's a few levels that I rather dislike, but otherwise, it's not so bad.

C_L

It's for sale in the gather's garden in the last area. Not gonna spoil what that area is though.

Currently I am playing Mass Effect as a Vanguard. I am nearly done, just have a few more missions. Then I'm going to import that character to ME2. I just recently got the ME2 Collector's Edition. I had to drive for 25 minutes to another town to get it, but it is worth it.

-;248;

Cobalt_Latios

It's for sale in the gather's garden in the last area. Not gonna spoil what that area is though.
Too late, already found a walkthrough. But yeah... a little peeved -_-. Then again, considering what goes on near the end of the game, I'm not completely surprised. I mean, once I thought about it... it reminds of having the "super powered" Gravity Gun at the end of Half Life 2; you get for one last area, and that's it.

Also, considering what it's capable of, the developers must have realized what this meant and decided against having it alongside your usual plasmids. Though, knowing that, I have quite a bit of adam at my disposition.

C_L