• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Cobalt_Latios

Bioshock 2, at the real final level of the game. Good god, it's sure taking a while to get through this place (considering how much looting I'm doing).

Yay!!! I have TK3!! Yeah, this sucker is pretty damn useful.

C_L

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Bioshock.

ONE.

Doing a Hard play so I can 1100 it by the time I get Bioshock 2(tomorrow).

what a quincedence, i happen to play bioshock 1 myself:p
only in my case i immidiatly started on survivormode, i'm at the last level now searching for big daddy shoes.

i noticed that when done right the wrench proves to be very effective in combat, i use it in combination with these upgrades:

Damage Research 2
Frozen Field 2
Static Discharge 2
Wrench Jockey 2

Bloodlust
SportBoost 2

seriously try it out, it works on everything except big daddies.

Cobalt_Latios

Bioshock.

ONE.

Doing a Hard play so I can 1100 it by the time I get Bioshock 2(tomorrow).
Assuming I finish Bioshock 2 tonight, I'll probably be in the process of finishing my hard playthrough of Bioshock 1. Still working on the research on that one. Not sure if I'm missing any other achievements. Most of them are pretty straight forward; getting all plasmids, getting all tonics, getting all research... stuff like that.

fhq, quick word about Bioshock 2; loot like crazy. Trust me, it'll help you in certain areas.

I'll have to get onto BS2 tonight... pretty sure I can finish it.

edit: beat it. Surprisingly, I'm not missing that much in terms of achievements. Most of the ones I'm missing are Online achievements, so no biggie there.

Off to finish Bioshock 1 on Hard.

C_L

Last edited:

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
I actually got BioShock 2 yesterday! A friend of mine bought it for me. I got hooked on Bioshock 1 and beat it, I've been aching to get the sequel but didn't have the money.

I'm playing this game slowly but surely. I wanna enjoy it in the long run. Can't get Xbox Live for nothing!

I also had bought Sonic All-stars Racing on the 23rd and I gotta say I'm really feeling it. It's more better than Sonic Riders and WAY BETTER than Super Sonic Racing! (The only good thing about SSR was the music).

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Assuming I finish Bioshock 2 tonight, I'll probably be in the process of finishing my hard playthrough of Bioshock 1. Still working on the research on that one. Not sure if I'm missing any other achievements. Most of them are pretty straight forward; getting all plasmids, getting all tonics, getting all research... stuff like that.

Off to finish Bioshock 1 on Hard.

C_L

i finished mine yesterday:3
the final boss was do-able, i had a good defense + HP combined with a full immunity to electricity which came in handy. the crossnow did most of the hard work.

anyway, turns out that playing bioshock 1 on survivor mode got me 6 trophies at once granting an instant platinum, i assumed i had to redo the game again on hard mode to get the brass balls acchievement/trohpy.

i'm not done yet though, i downloaded some DLC of bioshock granting me acces to 3 new puzzle based levels.

hitoshura0

I finished Ace Attorney Investigations recently, and it is really good. I just wish their weren't so many cameos from the last couple games, but the new characters are still good. I'm kind of hoping there will be an "objection" for Lang's "Not so fast!". Or at the very least a Yew "Objection!", but her voice wasn't too good on that one.
I'm also going back to Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 now and again. I'm just trying to finish all the story missions, and if I can be bothered, get Amuro the keys for the two Musha Gundams. It was hard enough getting him the Sazabi license. I may also finish my 4th playthrough of Nocturne, but I doubt it.

Cobalt_Latios

i finished mine yesterday:3
the final boss was do-able, i had a good defense + HP combined with a full immunity to electricity which came in handy. the crossnow did most of the hard work.
Chemical Thrower + Electric Gel = Boss justs stand there taking damage while you unload the stuff. Then just use either Grenade Launcher, Shotgun or Crossbow to finish it off.

anyway, turns out that playing bioshock 1 on survivor mode got me 6 trophies at once granting an instant platinum, i assumed i had to redo the game again on hard mode to get the brass balls acchievement/trohpy.

i'm not done yet though, i downloaded some DLC of bioshock granting me acces to 3 new puzzle based levels.
Right I forgot you had the PS3 version. I only have the Xbox 360 version. All you get is a few extra plasmids and tonics. That's about it.

Attempted going back to playing BS1... might try again later. Feels so damn weird.

C_L

Seaslugs

The Nice Hat Pokémon
Playing through Atelier Annie. I'm on Year 3, mostly working on the Almanac. My team as been Annie, Gillian, and Fitz for the entire game. Also playing Legaia 2. Just working on games I haven't beaten yet.

Cobalt_Latios

Going through the rest of my Bioshock 1 on Hard playthrough... I better get cracking with the photographs; I'm still missing the big daddy and little sister research to get my achievements for that. I'll have to take care of the "Brass Balls" Achievement on another playthrough...

C_L

AmbipomM

Happy Creature
I'm playing Okami and Star Wars KOTOR 2. (I was having a lack of videogames I want to play so I went out and bought some older games I heard were good.)
And of course, come March 14, I will be playing Heart Gold.

Well, I played more of Bioshock today.
God this is so boring, but I must see the rest of rapture, that is my only reason to keep playing

NamuSkull

Pampering Vaporeon..
Soul Calibur 4, Forza Motorsport 3, Phantasy Star Portable, and DPt.
I await the HG/SS coming out soon. Get hyped america ^-^"

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Been playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. It's got to be one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played. I'm not in a rush to get Call of Pripyat, though. I still need Clear Sky.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Finished my Mass Effect 2 Vanguard playthrough. Very different than the soldier. I still want to try out other classes, but I may give that a rest for now. I only have two more Achievements in that game, sadly one is the Insanity one..which I dunno if I can do. I get very frustrated when I die alot in games..

I am thinking of either playing Borderlands, GTA4, or RE5 as they all have DLC I haven't played yet. I have to play something to keep me busy until GOW3 and HG/SS.

I also can't with for the Firewalker pack in ME2 to be released. Nice to see they replaced the MAKO.

-;248;