• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
I recently got Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, which is alright so far.

I'm thinking about going to get Heavy Rain to hold me over for this week until GOW3 and HG/SS come out. I just hope I don't get too into it..

-;248;

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
I recently got Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, which is alright so far.

I'm thinking about going to get Heavy Rain to hold me over for this week until GOW3 and HG/SS come out. I just hope I don't get too into it..

-;248;

So a bit of an update.. I went to target and picked up Heavy Rain. Really epic game. I suggest anyone who has a PS3 try it out. Of course if you aren't old enough to watch an R rated movie I wouldn't recommend you get it as there is alot of "bad stuff" in it. Nudity, drug use, violence, sexual situations..etc. I'm enjoying it so far. Really cool controls, I'm liking the Film Noir aspects alot too.
This is a game I will have to replay , really awesome. I know I'm gonna be addicted to it for a while..

-;248;

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
Here is my list of games I'm switching back and forth too

Playstation
Crash Bandicoot
Metal Gear Solid
Tomb Raider
Spyro the Dragon

Playstation 2
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future

Playstation 3:
Demoes

Nintendo Wii:
Animal Crossing: City Folk

Nintendo Gamecube
Sonic Adventure DX
Legend of Zelda: Windwaker
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Baten Kaitos: The Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
Legend of Zelda

Nintendo DS
Final Fantasy IV

Super Nintendo
Yoshi's Island

I guess I'll be busy until I get bored with those games anyway. And switch to something else.

Cobalt_Latios

Was playing some Bioshock 1 in order to get some extra achievements and attempt to complete it on Hard for the first time.

May have to change my playstyle on my next playthrough to get some other ones, but for the most part, I'm only missing about 10. 1 of theme shall be unlocked as soon as I beat this game (for playing on Hard), and I think I can get another one fairly easy enough elsewhere.

C_L

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Heavy Rain is really intense. I can't believe the ramifications of your actions. Makes me want to play the game over and over, which I'll probably do. I'm still kinda mad that I wasn't fast enough and one of my main characters died.. Cool that I can start a new game from that point however.

Really cool game. Really glad I bought it.

-;248;

Cobalt_Latios

Pokemon Platinum - doing some training while working on my computer arranging things.

C_L

Cobalt_Latios

Decided to redo a section of Bioshock due to it not having gone the way I'd have hoped. Took me about an hour. Followed the walkthrough, took me nearly 2 hours to do that same area. Oh well, at least now I know what I'm missing to get my achievements. Assuming all goes well, I should have enough Adam to at least get the achievement of Plasmid slots, followed by full tracks full... then beating the game on hard. I'll have to do another playthrough to get the rest of them. Mainly... all tonics, all plasmids, researched nitro, researched camera, researched turret, and I think that's it. Oh, and having invented at least 100 items (not sure how that's going to work out...)

At that point, I'll have my first game will all achievements!

C_L

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
I'm Re-playing The Simpsons Hit & Run game for the Game Cube I liked it, but my old data of the game was erased so I thought I'd play it again it's pretty fun.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Ok still got bored with playing the paper mario series and making a choice of which of the three were better. I decided to go old school for a little bit, and fire up the old NES, with a cough or two and a little bit of odd noise I found myself playing the epic game of Dunk Hunt for 4 hours. So after killing mindless ducks for a while , with the dog being disappointed that I was kicking its butt and not giving it a chance to laugh,

I decided to play some smaller name games for the NES, Pin-bot was one, it was awesome, I kept ticking off the robot in the middle.
There was also the Lunar Pool game which was very odd cause of the music and the fact that I flip out whenever my ball got sucked into the hole.
Then finally I played this baseball game from 1992, that only had japanese players, the music sounded so old, and the sound was very cheesy, but made me laugh when I was winning 5-0 after the first inning,

So now its time to play Dr.Mario =3, First on medium, then on hard, how far will I go? That is for the next post to reveal that ;D

I'm playing Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal on the PS2 right now. Switching between that and the first Half-Life on the PS2, too. :V

Oh, and having invented at least 100 items (not sure how that's going to work out...)

At that point, I'll have my first game will all achievements!

C_L

I've only got three achievements to go on BioShock 1 (Brass Balls, beating it on Hard, and 100 items), and I'm stumped as to why I haven't gotten the 100 items achievement. :/ I had the two plasmids up that halve the number of items necessary to invent items, and the other which doubles the amount of items you can create at once. Somehow I haven't been able to reach it, though. D:

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

I've only got three achievements to go on BioShock 1 (Brass Balls, beating it on Hard, and 100 items), and I'm stumped as to why I haven't gotten the 100 items achievement. :/ I had the two plasmids up that halve the number of items necessary to invent items, and the other which doubles the amount of items you can create at once. Somehow I haven't been able to reach it, though. D:
a walkthrough on hard without vita chambers that gets you the beat it on Hard and the Brass Balls achievement.

I'll have to do another run to get the Brass Balls though.

C_L

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Just beat Assassin's Creed (the first game). Wow. The game was meh at first, then it got better, but then the gameplay got repetitive, but then the story amped up by a bunch. Definitely not a masterpiece, but I think the story and the suspense was the game's strongest point.

Now, back to Fallout 3. At least until my cousin "delivers" Assassin's Creed II the next time he comes over (I gave him twenty bucks to help pay for the game, and so he's going to let me borrow it for an extensive amount of time).

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Replaying Infamous as an evil person, only a couple more missions left. Gonna finish the game and grab all the trophies, though I don't look forward to collecting all the shards. xP