• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i'm doing god of war 2 now. it almost works the same except for the R2 actionbutton, it's now moved to R1 which is perfectly fine by me. i wonder how it'll end.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Multiplayer) and Uncharted 2 (Multiplayer). Hoping to pick up SoulSilver today, but if not, I'll probably just play some more Uncharted.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Just beat Half-Life 2 (the very end of it; I was at the end of the chapter titled "Follow Freeman!" when I decided to lend The Orange Box to my friend back in October-ish; didn't get it back until about a week and a half ago) about three days ago, HL2: Ep1 two days ago, and HL2: Ep 2 and Portal yesterday. I started a new Half-Life 2 (not an episode) playthrough last night, because of the huge delay with when I let my friend borrow it, thus I forgot a lot of stuff. As of now, I'm on the chapter titled "Sandtraps".

Oddly enough, I remember Half-Life 2 taking much longer than it's taking me now. Then again, in my first playthrough, I had no idea how to destroy a Gunship (I thought you had to rely on pure luck for the missile to hit, until I figured it out during that Gunship ambush at Nova Prospekt), and I remember the chopper you fight at the end of the chapter titled "Water Hazard" taking what seemed to be hours to explode rather than this playthrough, with which it only took about ten minutes.

Yeah. I don't know.

Portal was awesome. Best part was the fight with GlaDOS at the end. HL2: Ep 1 was pretty lame when I compare it to Ep 2 and the base game. And Ep 2 was unnecessarily difficult at the end, when you're defending the damned silo from what seemed to be a bajillion Striders, each with up to three of their own hoes Hunters, attacking ALL AT ONCE. I almost snapped my controller in two.

And I wish I could play TF2, but it's only for people who have Gold, because Valve didn't bother to put in an offline play mode, so I can't play it. I could just buy a Gold Membership, but that costs money. Money I want to save up so I can buy New Vegas.

Finally got all the combat challenges complete on batman, arkham asylum. I thought the game was kind of lame, but it's the only one I have with all achievements, so... moving on to battlefield bad company 2.

Zabi

Not really here.
Still playing Final Fantasy XIII. About to finish up Chapter 9. May have to grind a little bit to get all of the "level ups" that I haven't gotten yet.

Penguinist Trainer

I'm currently on Chapter 7 of Final Fantasy XIII. Good game so far, I hate the character Hope... he pisses me off so much. I just switched to HeartGold. With all the bad weather out, this is the perfect day to go back to Johto.

Ainaur

I've been re-playing Tales of Symphonia. For some reason, I'm stuck on the guard system thing near the Troize Valley Mine. I don't know why, and it usually is a very easy boss. Also, I just got an S-rank on this really hard mission that I never could beat in Billy Hatcher.

Cobalt_Latios

Soul Silver...

C_L

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Freakin' awesome game, man.
Except for those Rabid Dogs.
.__.
I was in the subways and there's like. 8 of them at the end of one of the tunnels, blocking the door. I used a Nuke on them.
And they didn't die.
Freakin' super dogs, man.

If you're level 10 or above, and have a Charisma of at least 6, get the Animal Friend Perk. The first rank makes animals ignore you and be listed as friendly (animals meaning Mole Rats, Vicious Dogs, Brahmin, and Yao Guai), but the second rank makes them help you (except against other animals).

Vicious Dogs are annoying. But I mostly got the perk so I wouldn't have to kill them. Plus, Yao Guai are evil.

Too bad the perk doesn't work on Deathclaws...