• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Concentrated on getting S-ranks in the game Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 (no this is not its full-name but whatever). I find the dream mission really hard for some reason. I need to practice bouncing back when off-beat too, since in multiplayer mode I made Shinta fall so many times I swore he probably would've broken his back. D:

Xule

RAIIII-CHU!
I've recently restarted FFIX. It's been years since I played it. I'm completely out of practice.

Cobalt_Latios

Prince of Persia (2008)

Yes, I don't care that some people don't like this game. I'm enjoying it, and that's all that matters.

C_L

Bought a used copy of Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil for $5, so I'm playing that. Ah, the childhood memories... and how did I ever pick up another video game after playing this when I was however old and easily frightened?

pkmnhippy

Banned
Mother 3, Starfox 64, Persona 2: Innocent Sin, The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask, Digimon World 1, Pokémon SoulSilver, and Touhou 2: The Story of Eastern Wonderland.

And after that, Tales of Symponia, Croc 2, Mort the Chicken, and Kingsley's Adventure.

:V

Cobalt_Latios

Fallout 3 (X360)

Well, this officially proves that I'll have to get used to how Western RPGs function. Though, I've only just started it. There are some parts that are going to take some getting used to...

~cl~

Fallout 3 (X360)

Well, this officially proves that I'll have to get used to how Western RPGs function. Though, I've only just started it. There are some parts that are going to take some getting used to...

~cl~
It starts out a little slow, but once you get into it, things get A LOT better. xD I'm so addicted to that game its not even funny. ;-;

At this very moment, I'm playing Digimon World: Dawn, and just played a few healthy rounds of RUA.
I"m thinking about playing TF2 later.

Cobalt_Latios

It starts out a little slow, but once you get into it, things get A LOT better. xD I'm so addicted to that game its not even funny. ;-;
Yeah, I kind of figured as much. I may have not played that many Western RPGs (okay, scratch that, NONE), but I do know that for RPGs in general, the starting is always a bit... slow.

Also, I think the brightness setting might not have been high enough, because I missed a few things already (online walkthroughs, I don't care), and it's rather hard to navigate at times. But that's only in the early stages.

C_L

Cobalt_Latios

Half-Life 2

Best FPS ever. At least for single-player

Replaying Half-Life 2: Episode 1 for the achievements. Reminds me how awesome the HL2 saga is.

And to add on to this, I'm in the process of continuing a second file on HL2: E2. Goddamned Strider battle. I absolutely hate it. I'm going through it again so that the controls are fresh in my mind (try going from playing Bioshock to playing Half Life 2 Episode 2... it becomes drastically confusing).

C_L

And to add on to this, I'm in the process of continuing a second file on HL2: E2. Goddamned Strider battle. I absolutely hate it. I'm going through it again so that the controls are fresh in my mind (try going from playing Bioshock to playing Half Life 2 Episode 2... it becomes drastically confusing).

C_L

I know the feeling, man.
x-x
The other day I was jumping between Halo, Gears, Fallout, BioShock, and HL controls. I was so confused, haha. :V

Anyways.
Still attempting to play Prototype, but I'm REALLY not into it. :/
I'm also attempting to do the final Strider battle in HL2Ep2 as well, but I'm getting nowhere fast. D:

OH.
And the Lego Harry Potter demo.
I had so much special ed fun it wasn't even funny.
My sister and I jumped on this little bouncy mushroom as Hagrid and Mad Eye Moody for at least 20 minutes.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
And the Lego Harry Potter demo.
I had so much special ed fun it wasn't even funny.
My sister and I jumped on this little bouncy mushroom as Hagrid and Mad Eye Moody for at least 20 minutes.

Okay, I'm sold on this game.

Cobalt_Latios

Forced myself to get to playing Episode 2. Okay, it appears I'm doing much better this time around. I'm not getting killed anywhere as many times as I'd normally, so this looks promising. The instant I finish this game, I don't think I'll want to touch it until Episode 3/Half Life 3 is revealed.

And... once I finish Half Life 2: Episode 2... hmm... I think I'll either continue with Prince of Persia, or Fallout 3... or ToV.

Decisions, decisions.

C_L

natie

Mr. F
Playing some California Games on the Mega Drive, it's such a bad game but I love it at the same time! :D

Cobalt_Latios

Now that I have my Gold Account for Xbox Live, I can now re-enjoy Team Fortress 2. Good lord, it's been too long.

C_L