• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Good Ol' 8-Bit TETRIS on my Gameboy [advance].
Too bad it doesn't have the original music :(

Penguinist Trainer

I am currently playing Fallout 3. I finally started a new game and I figured I would try and go for some of the other karmic achievements.

I am eagerly awaiting New Vegas.

Penguinist Trainer

Not for me... I did that on my 1st playthrough.

And how is it possible to do all the karmic achievements on 1 file. how can you be 3 different alignments at the same level up?

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I am currently playing Pikmin 2, and sort of Platinum but on hold for the moment.

And how is it possible to do all the karmic achievements on 1 file. how can you be 3 different alignments at the same level up?

Save before you get to the level that requires an achievement (as in, save at levels 7, 13, 19, and 29), rebalance your Karma to whatever achievement you're going for, Level Up, then go back to the save file, rinse, and repeat.

====

Finally got "Lambda Locator" in HL2 today, after almost a year of having said game. I tried for "Camera Shy," in Portal, as well, but I missed one freakin' camera. |: I was so mad lol.

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

Save before you get to the level that requires an achievement (as in, save at levels 7, 13, 19, and 29), rebalance your Karma to whatever achievement you're going for, Level Up, then go back to the save file, rinse, and repeat.
Use that strategy to get me the irony achievement in the first Bioshock. I then did it a second time for kicks, and I wound up getting Sander Cohens square in the back of the head with a steel tipped arrow from the Crossbow. Best moment on that playthrough. Got him again at his own house. Same place too.

Finally got "Lambda Locator" in HL2 today, after almost a year of having said game. I tried for "Camera Shy," in Portal, as well, but I missed one freakin' camera. |: I was so mad lol.
I may eventually try for the grub achievement, but after having the incredible pain of having to deal with the final level in Episode 2, well, let's just say I'm not going to go back there for a little while.

On my own turn of events, I went back to playing some Zack and Wiki in order to beat the game, still playing some TF2 online (got myself a nice achievement too), and continuing some leveling up in Soul Silver. Add a bit of Metroid Zero Mission on the side and you have one happy gamer.

C_L

Well, I finally got around to beating Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, a game I've had for ages but never actually finished. Then me and my cousin played through and beat the coop campaign in Splinter Cell Conviction, which is only around 6 hours. He was dead set in his opinion that the game was massively overrated until I convinced him to give it a try, and he was completely hooked, to the point where after we beat it, he got up and drove over to gamestop to buy himself a copy.

Then I tried out Alan Wake, which pretty much met my expectations. It's a good game, fairly intense at times and has a great setting, but combat is repetitive and I can't stand running through that damned forest, which I've already had to do twice 2 hours into the game. Afterwards, I trained my platinum battle frontier team.

diamond trainer

On my dsi i am currently playing two dsiware games asphalt racing 4 elite racing, and legends of exidia. also playing Pokemon soul silver a little. On my xbox360 playing lost planet 2 I love this game.

I woke up at the crack of noon, finished/crap-shot my paper for Typography, and got Transformers: War for Cybertron.
Oh my God is it amazing.
Took me about 10 minutes to figure out the controls, namely Transforming, but the Gears-esque fighting style settled in quite quickly, and I had a blast...no pun intended.
I adore all the G1-related Achievement names, as well.
/geeks out + nerdgasm

Last edited:

natie

Mr. F
I woke up at the crack of noon, finished/crap-shot my paper for Typography, and got Transformers: War for Cybertron.
Oh my God is it amazing.
Took me about 10 minutes to figure out the controls, namely Transforming, but the Gears-esque fighting style settled in quite quickly, and I had a blast...no pun intended.
I adore all the G1-related Achievement names, as well.
/geeks out + nerdgasm
Which console are you playing it on?

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
Haven't updated since, like, January. Damn.

So, first off, I remembered that I hadn't completed Donkey Kong Country or Donkey Kong Country 2 yet, so I went to play them, but forgot that the save files were on my other laptop (which went kaput) and I have to go through the games again. As big of a nuisance as that was, they are still great. On DKC I'm as far as the first boss, with pretty good overall level stats so far. On DKC2, I'm pretty far into the first level, with two Golden Ostrich feathers and one DK symbol.

On another note, I'm playing through Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga for the first time since 2009. I finally got through that insane jumping challenge at Joke's End, and the rest of it was easy breezy. Still a good game.

Finally, I decided to sample Mother 3 (with the fan translation). Holy shit it's awesome.

In other news, finally got 100% in KSSU, Amazing Mirror, and Nightmare in Dreamland (each of these was like in March or something), completed Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Majora's Mask (best ten bucks ever spent), and one other game that I can't remember at the moment. I also lost my save to Earthbound, which sucks.

And another thing:

ZUBAAAAAAAN!!!