• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Team Fortress 2

Or as it might as well be called for the next week, Engineer Fortress 2 :D

[spoil][img139]http://i27.*******.com/11qh1rl.jpg[/img139][/spoil]

This update is hilarious.

Been playing TF2 to try and get some of the new weapons.

Cobalt_Latios

*sigh*

Of course, the one time when something like this happens, and I don't have the funds to improve my comp to actually play this.

I do have the funds to buy this game, just not improve my computer to actually play it.

However, I am making due by playing some more of Prince of Persia for Xbox 360. I'll get that one over with before continuing on the many games I bought this summer.

C_L

Zerokku

Nonstop Breeder

:D

That is awesome. Luckily I play on a custom server so everyones pretty good about being balanced.

Did have a couple 6+ engi games though.

I need to get that emulator working NOW.
D:

What are you talking about? o_O

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Using your own sentry rockets to get up to normally unreachable places? Hell yes.

[spoil][img139]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/7182/738xf.jpg[/img139][/spoil]

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
A friend of mine discovered a sort of emulator that would trick the program into thinking my graphics card was good enough to play TF2, when it really isn't. I just need to get off my lazy behind and install it.

not exactly, you need to take a seat on the computerchair with that lazy behind and install the program.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Someone go and remake the TF2 thread.

there's nothing wrong with your hands ikito, you want it? you make it =D

anyway as for me i've been doing namco essentials for the ps3 this weekend, i manage to 100% the game and god i hope i will never have to do it again>_<

So, my Oblivion Disc is shot, as well as my RB2, so I have to go get new ones on Tuesday. Hnng.

Borrowed Red Dead Redemption from a friend and I'm working through it. I was going for the "Throw a hooker on the train tracks and watch her get crushed" achievement (Dastardly, I think), and my first time attempting it, the train was passing JUST as I put her down, so she ended up getting ON the train instead of getting crushed. My dad died laughing but I was maaaad. |: Damn hookers, getting away from me and slag. Anywho, I'm really enjoying it.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Borrowed Red Dead Redemption from a friend and I'm working through it. I was going for the "Throw a hooker on the train tracks and watch her get crushed" achievement (Dastardly, I think), and my first time attempting it, the train was passing JUST as I put her down, so she ended up getting ON the train instead of getting crushed. My dad died laughing but I was maaaad. |: Damn hookers, getting away from me and slag. Anywho, I'm really enjoying it.

[IMG139]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8648/dastardlyachievement.gif[/IMG139]

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
I'vbe tried so many differnet things to get the dastardly achievement, I put my copy down in disgust. Hell I took a woman off the train and threw her in front of it, no dice.

Currently I've been trying to wrap up World at War's campaign on Veteran, but got stuck on Heart of the Reich.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Just playing HG today. Busy scrapping my Diamond version of all the Pokemon for Pokedex. Might play a little Uncharted 2 Multiplayer later, but I doubt it.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
Been playing Rock Band 2 for a while.
Friend gave me an extra DS Lite charger so started playing Soul Silver again, exporting all my Diamond Pokemon to SS.

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
Just recently completed Jurassic: The Hunted and got all the trophies for it as well making it my first platinum trophy:) Pretty decent game overall, has a pretty good soundtrack too.
As of now I'll probably be playing Infamous or Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. or maybe Prince of Persia

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
operation flashpoint: dragon rising.
i'm currently starting mission 3 which is supposed to be the most difficult one of the lot, i hope i can make it^^

fhqwhgads

I've also been playing Halo with a few people and realizing how bad I am, and that I should just stick to TF2 and Gears. :V
Buy Reach. None of this Halo 3 waste.

Last edited: