• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

SilverSoulLugia

Super Scribblenauts. :D Perfect game for me - combining words with imagination and puzzle-solving!

Also Tetris on my phone and Bejewelled Blitz. XD

Larry

Fable 3. I think the story mode is waaayyy better than it was in Fable 2. I did some serious work over the weekend on this game. I'm talking 10 hours. Now I'm just trying to get some achievements...

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
AssCreed Brohood.

Poison darts + Money throw is hilarious.

RedDragon96

Dragon Trainer
Right now im only playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, the only game i own (since my brother stole my Nintendo DS, Pokemon Heartgold, Pokemon Pearl and Platinum and all my other games and pawned them)

Cobalt_Latios

Playing some Epic Mickey and various VC games. Need to actually finish some of this...

/CL

Innocent Squirtle

The World Ends with You and Contra 4 for DS. Already beat both. I remember the first time I played contra 4, I could not even get past the first level on normal difficulty, so I had to bump down to easy.

flygonabsol99

I'm playing LittleBigPlanet 2, And trying to ace (beat without dying) All story mode levels.It's hard work, but at least I get a gold trophy.

skittle 286

kingdom hearts 2 and also okami on the wii :p when i have finnished playing kh2 i am gonna start the one on ds :D