• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Trapman

Bazinga!!
I started playing KOTOR 2 again a few days ago. Such a good game, wish they would make kotor3.

Mister_SGG

Well, about two days ago I went out and bought Transformers: Cybertron Adventures. Too bad it only had about 2 hours of gameplay.

Nostalgic Hybrid

Judged By Username
Pokemon emerald

i love it, but it corrupts constantly, so im not verry far!!!!

Sounds like mine. You probably, unfortunately enough, own a bootleg copy then. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's most likely the case. Make sure to never play any fourth generation game on your DS and save it while Emerald is still in slot 2. It'll always corrupt and delete your saved data.

I learned this after the third time where I knew it couldn't be coincidence after that point. I felt pretty conned.

So, I'm finally finishing up Oblivion, after it glitched me out of an achievement in the Mages' Guild, and after getting that, I'm mopping up the final achievement I need in the Shivering Isles.

I also, finally, got a new copy of TWEWY, so I'm busy making my ear drums bleed from sheer, utter joy.

BuizelPidgeot

I'm playing pokemon battle revolution and ghost recon Advanced warfighter 2

Mobius_1

Has left the forum.
Nowadays I am Playing most popular game the "call of duty world at war" such a great game for entertaining.
Yeah, I agree to you. CoD WAW is a great game in many aspects.

On Topic: The games that I am currently playing are Ace combat 04, Metal Gear Solid 2, Burnout Paradise, and Ace Combat Zero

Kaia

I'm currently playing Dragon Quest VI remake for the DS. Then on the 360 i've got Tales Of Vesperia of which i'm yet to finish my first playthrough of it. (Yes, I've been so busy that I haven't gotten round to beating it once.)