• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Playing Marvel vs Capcom 3

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Tossing up between Super Mario 64, Diddy Kong Racing 64, and Viewtiful Joe. Loving all three.

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
The original Bioshock when I have time and I'm not too freaked out.

I just really don't have much time for video games nowadays.

fhqwhgads

So I'm starting new files 'til I get one I like.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Spent some 7 hours on Minecraft today, just to have my house burn down thanks to some lava, which then extended to the mass of trees I buried my house and surrounding area in.

"Doot doot just going to open this item chest just while holding this bucket of lavaoHCRAPCRAPCRAP"

I had my friends over and lots of games were played. LBP2, Asscreed: Brohood, Dead Space 2, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World The Game on PS3 oddly enough, Mega Man 9, and Half-Life (numero uno).

fhqwhgads

*lava spills over*

*dies trying to stop it*

*runs back from spawn just to see it all burn*

I was almost pissed/sad, but it was an awesome burn, and it was a rough idea anyways.

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
Spent some 7 hours on Minecraft today, just to have my house burn down thanks to some lava, which then extended to the mass of trees I buried my house and surrounding area in.

It really looks like a great game, as I was watching some of Seananners video on YouTube since a friend wanted me too.

What surprises me is that it took so long for them to come up with the most simple game!

Glaucous

The Sunken Gladitor
Just finished Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 and 2. Currently playing Final Fantasy 13.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
Replaying Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow on hard mode..... I'm only playing because of nostalgia.

Kitty Purry

Cat of Champions
I'm playin 2K11 and PO

Murton

Once you were lost.
"Doot doot just going to open this item chest just while holding this bucket of lavaoHCRAPCRAPCRAP"

That bug was fixed, actually.
Anyway, just finished replaying Beyond Good and Evil. I nostalgia'd like insane and I remembered why this is the best game ever.

Mewtwo_soul

Servant of Mewtwo #1
Was playing some Killzone 3 earlier, and am currently playing my N64: hitting classics like Bomberman (64/Hero/The Second Attack)

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and Rock Band 3.

Kitty Purry

Cat of Champions
Just got Colonel in Halo Reach. oh yea