• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Have been playing The World Ends With You for 4 consecutive hours. Stuck on the third week, Day 4.

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
Lets see...

Currently I am in the process of UMDumping my PSP UMD's I got recently, so I can play them on my oh-so-shiny PSP GO, and more importantly - play them with a PS3 controller!

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is going to be awesome sauce, just saying.

This newfangled Eden Eternal MMORPG that everyone seems to be playing. As a rule I despise MMORPGs, but I'm bored. Looks fruity.

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Got tired of online-cheaters on Mario Kart DS
Currently splitting my DS between 999 and Chinatown Wars

Cobalt_Latios

Just finished a play session of playing Sonic the Hedgehog 3 on the VC with the Classic Controller. I got further with that thing than I did with multiple play attempts with the original controller and game. It's clearly the d-pad; I've never had so much trouble controlling a game before in years.

/CL

Shadow XD001

Xbox 360: Crackdown 2; Beat the main game, just working on side things like Freak Breaches and Orbs.
Wii: None
DS: Pokémon Black; Training my team and eventually going to face Alder
GBA: None; haven't played Emerald/FireRed... although I should. ;)

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Was planning on playing Pikmin 2 this week , but the recent memory slot a accident that happened to me over the weekend made me abort the mission entirely until Nintendo of America decides to release the New Play Control version in the states for the Wii. I then had to continue on with progressing though Super Mario Galaxy 2 till the point I get back up to the point where I was at before of the accidental deletetion of the save while which I was playing since the day it was launched. That point of the game was that evil of level " The Perfect Run ". Gonna be hopefully starting Metroid Other M over whatever game that I get at GameStop on Friday over the weekend.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Although I haven't been playing video games much lately, focusing most my energy on writing stories, I have been working on some things in Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Darksiders, Red Faction Amageddon, Assassin's Creed II, and Dead Space 2.

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
Xbox: None
Xbox 360: Naruto Ultimate Ninjastorm 2
Nintendo Wii: Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2
Nintendo DS: Animal Crossing: Wild World, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Sky
Playstation: None
Gameboy: Pokémon LeafGreen
Gamecube: None

I'm playing WOW, it's good, esp if you like doing pointless sh!t to get exp.

It's also good if you like playing in a world where you can roam completally freely bar a few bits concerning crossing the ocean. But then they are easy to cross anyway. You get to fly at lv 60 too.

Other than that i've got pokemon White on my DSi and Plat and SS for shiny hunting and training.

I don't actually play many games at the same time, I like to concentrate on one and have another when I cannot play it.

revv

Undependable...
Right now, pokemon white, super street fighter AE, & naruto ultimate ninja storm 2.