• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
Final Fantasy X.

Trying to get strong enough to beat the ultimate secret boss: Penance!

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Fallout 3. Man that game is creepy....

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Finally got back into resuming playing Twilight Princess recently after an estimate 2 months of not playing the game due to me taking a break from playing it for me just to play Okami this summer. Almost thought that I was going to beat the Temple of Time just to find out that I was missing the Boss`s key for the dungeon. Now have to back track through the dungeon to get both the missing Piece of Heart in the dungeon and the said Boss`s Key that I said that I forgot. Hopefully I`ll try to have the game beat with 20 hearts and also the remaining Poe`s "Pickles" that I need to get to break Jovani`s curse in the game. I`m calling the Poe`s Souls the Poe`s "Pickles" because of it reminded me of the Halloween episode of SpongeBob where the called souls "pickles". Plan on continuing Wario Land Shake it sometime after I finish Twilight Princess.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Finally got back into resuming playing Twilight Princess recently after an estimate 2 months of not playing the game due to me taking a break from playing it for me just to play Okami this summer. Almost thought that I was going to beat the Temple of Time just to find out that I was missing the Boss`s key for the dungeon. Now have to back track through the dungeon to get both the missing Piece of Heart in the dungeon and the said Boss`s Key that I said that I forgot. Hopefully I`ll try to have the game beat with 20 hearts and also the remaining Poe`s "Pickles" that I need to get to break Jovani`s curse in the game. I`m calling the Poe`s Souls the Poe`s "Pickles" because of it reminded me of the Halloween episode of SpongeBob where the called souls "pickles". Plan on continuing Wario Land Shake it sometime after I finish Twilight Princess.

Dear god, we just wanted to know what you were playing and it somehow ended up with the most unrelated character (GaySpongeBob) ever.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I'm currently playing White Knight Chronicles (post game/Geonet), Pokemon FireRed (post game) and Digimon World: DS (main story).

AbbieA

Mommy's Princess <3
Kingdom Hearts 1.

I love this game, simply put. Hard, but not too hard, fun, enticing (big word ftw). I had the dark hour beginning. picked the shield, got rid of staff. going for a 100% completition (ultima, beat sephiroth, etc. etc.) Just beat agrabah. hardest boss so far? Clayton. biggest slow down in the game -____- then i realized you don't have the kill the lizard. only clayton :O. i also beat Leon at the beginning >:) i was pretty proud of my self, seeing as how i have never done it before :D

~DragonTypeLoverShadria~

I'm replaying FireRed. I'm stuck at trying to beat my rival in Cerulcan (I can't spell it today) City. My Magikarp (Yes, I have that $500 Magikarp) takes forever on leveling up.
Magikarp-lv.11
Butterfree-lv.11
Nidoran(male)-lv.13 (Adamant Nature!)
Rattata-lv.12
Mankey-lv.13
Charmander-lv.14 (Female!)
However, I still love this game, and will try to get through.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Team Fortress 2 haha. And occasionally Minecraft. Although, I should play Starcraft 2 again, a new season started...

PokemasterAustin

Friendly Trainer
I just restarted my heart gold version and am about to battle falkner.
I have also been playing halo reach matchmaking too. I do the daily challenges mostly.

Both games are great because, c'mon it's POKEMON! And halo because, well it's HALO!