• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Viviphy

Canadian Bacon
I've just been playing Pokemon SoulSilver while on hiatus with a bunch of other games.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Got in some Naruto SUN Storm Generations at my friends house. Still got the touch even with all the gameplay changes.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I've been devoting entire days to FFXIII-2, but somehow I keep getting distracted. Mainly by Noel, Serah may be a pretty little girl but he's WAY prettier.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Pokemon Platinum, pokemon Emerald, Pokepark 2, and Skyrim

would have been just the 3 pokemon games if not for the new Skyrim Killcams

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Just doing some fights in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2. I wanted to get Ultimate Tenkaichi for the character creator, but I saw the reviews. I'll stick with Raging Blast for now.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Kid Icarus: Uprising and Mario Kart 7

I'm on Chapter 6 on KI:U but I mainly play online as I find that more fun and entertaining. As for MK7, I haven't really played it much the past couple of months but I've gotten back into it now with the help of the MK7 Thread and people on here.

abrar14

Statter Master
-Skyrim (yes i still play it.)
-Kid Icarus: Uprising
-Mass Effect 3
-Fifa 12
-Pokemon black (>.<)
and a few other things.

Aurath8

I'm currently trying to finish 3 games.
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. I'm on the final chapter.
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. Last dungeon.
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Last Silent Realm. I've been putting this off since February to finish the above 2 games.