• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Playing Tales of Graces f,Kid Icarus,Yakuza Dead Souls and Assassin Creed 2.

Shadow XD001

I've been playing a lot of Pokémon Black recently. A few days ago, I got my whole team to Level 100 and now I'm close to finishing the Unova Dex (about 27 left), but the National Dex will take a long time.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Pokemon Heart Gold.
Pokemon White.
White Knight Chronicles II.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations.

Getting back into playing games slowly. I have these game "droughts" where I don't play any games and then I'll start up again. It's a cycle.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Currently playing Star Wars KOTOR 2 trying to level up real high

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Portal 2: My friend and I just beat the co-op story.
Street Fighter x Tekken: My friend and I were just practicing and beat story mode then we played one online tag match, but the lag and sound effect glitch made it intolerable.
Dillon's Rolling Western: On the 3rd town.
Kid Icarus Uprising: On the 14th Chapter.
Dark Souls: My friend let me try the game, it's difficult but fun. I got to about 3/5th of the way to ringing the first bell.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I kinda regret buying Dead Space for the PC a while back. The gameplay seemed just too slow and clunky to me. It's far from a bad game; it's just not for me.

But the controls for PC were ass.

Last edited:

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
I started playing Xenoblade Chronicles on Saturday. It's a pretty straightforward RPG, a little simpler than the Final Fantasy games, but the story looks like it'll be intriguing.