• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Innocentmercy

Soon enough I am playing Pokemon Soul Silver and Persona Innocent Sin.

Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment are one of my favorite games so far this year. Even though its very underrated in the whole
Shin Megami Tensei series, I still support the second one. The storyline is really good and with the old school gameplay. The story is basically rumors
turned real, which catastrophe happens. Like for example, rumor has it that if you don't have a Seven Sisters Emblem, your face melts.

heracrosstrainer635

Best. Partner. Eva!
I've recently been playing the GBA final fantasy remakes (mostly 1 and 6). Also been playing Pokemon Sapphire and Final Fantasy XIII for the 360. I've liked the game so far, but its far more different than any other final fantasy game (other that XII)

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

I guess I'm doing okay. I'm trying to get through Snowhead Temple, but I keep getting lost.
It's my first time playing this game, so...

AnimeloverGal

Anime lover
I've been playing these games for like a month:

* Pokemon Conquest was hard to find until this morning.

Pokemon Conquest
Majora's Mask
Ocarina of Time
Mario Tennis Open
Pokemon Rumble
Mario Kart (Wii)
Mario Kart 7
Super Paper Mario
Tekken 4
Kid Icarus UPRISING

ManhattanTheStarr

Paper Mario.

Third time playing this game, and it's just as fun as ever. Just finished fighting Tutankoopa of the Dry Dry Ruins in Chapter 2 at level 9, so I feel quite accomplished. :p

AnimeloverGal

Anime lover

I guess I'm doing okay. I'm trying to get through Snowhead Temple, but I keep getting lost.

I've been lost ever since last week and barely play this game for more than 20 min.

*I got lost thanks to a Youtube video, I'm looking for the guy with the balloon to get more maps

AnimeloverGal

Anime lover

You can use the walkthrou on Strategy Wiki (ever since I got lost, I started using it, if I have no idea where to find something)

Megh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm planning on getting some of the upcoming 3DS games and I'm really excited, like Luigi's Mansion 2 and the new Animal Crossing c:

Wasarym

'lectric-blue flavor
I've been playing Mega Man Zero 4 for the first time in 5 years, and I'm just about at the end. Was the first Mega Man game I played, and after playing practically all the (important) other games, I was able to play it with a different perspective.

I'm also halfway through my Ulyaoth run through Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, which is my second time overall.
It's a fun game if you remember to save often, and figuring out just what you're supposed to do next can be pretty satisfying. And the Sanity meter is pretty cool.

I've also been playing a little bit of Warioware: Smooth Moves every so often.

Mainly playing Black and White trying to make a decent team for online battles when B/W2 is released, as well as for the battle subway as i can't get to the bosses on super lines with my current team.
I'm also playing Ape Escape on PS1 and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door on Gamecube.

I'm playing White! Just got the game, and my sister keeps trying to invade it via the Entralink.

I'm also on the last part of The Devil's Playhouse, it's The City That Dares Not Sleep. Pretty...odd to say the least.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
just started playing pokemon soul silver again during cases of boredom with Leaf Green Nuzlocke

Also rented and am playing inversion, even though no one plays the multiplayer

Genos

The Indigo Disk
BF3. I completed all the Close Quarters Assignments (one assignment was pain in the butt). Now I need to complete 4 B2K assignments.

As for DNF, I think I'm almost done with the game.
I hope...