• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Just beat Tales of Symphonia. Really great game.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
WWE All Stars. Pretty decent. It's one of many games in my backlog I need to get to at one point or another. And I suppose the Higurashi Sound Novel technically counts too.

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
List of games I'm currently playing:

•League of Legends
•Age of Empires II
•Grief Syndrome
•Elsword
•Touhou 12.3
•Pokémon Black 2
•Mario Kart Wii / Mario Kart 7
•RPG Maker VX Ace (if it counts)

cookies kill you

Like a boss
just defeated The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass... I hate figure eights... but anyways tomorrow if I get a good enough sleep I will be starting a Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke and for my 360 I'm playing Bioshock 2 which I am still on a very long break from since I'm really not in the mood to guard any little sisters oh and I've been playing BlazBlue Continuum Shift which is a fun fighting game

*IZ*

I was playing GTA Vice City for PS2 just for the memories. I started it all over so it should be good. :)

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
Animal Crossing: City Folk.

Not much going on. Just trying to pay off my debt.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes
I'm also playing COD4

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Worms 2 with friends.

Also I tried playing my Mega Man 9 and 10 but only the trail version was on my Xbox. I wasn't connected to Xbox LIVE at the moment so I couldn't re-download them. I guess I accidentally deleted them while clearing up space on my shitty 20GB hard drive for Halo 4 (I need at least 8GB free... I have 8.5GB free at the moment.)

So then my friend said he could beat the level with his eye closed and hands behind his back. Challenge accepted. I ended up doing it easily too, too bad the demo doesn't have the boss...

Cobalt_Latios

I'm in that sense of boredom, where I'm now playing a bunch of games.

But more current? Rayman 2: The Great Escape for PC.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I am currently playing Pokémon Conquest and I am loving it.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Mutant Mudds, good lord this game is brutal. But I like it.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Currently playing Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. First time playing it and I hope I don't end up destroying Termina XD

Wasarym

'lectric-blue flavor
Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land,Kirby's Pinball Land and Mole Mania.

Mole Mania ranks up there with Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem in terms of obscure first-party Nintendo games.

All of these are classic.