• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I'm currently playing Batman: Arkham City and just bought the game yesterday. But at the moment, I'm starting to play Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriot because Konami released a patch for trophies.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games (2008) and the 2012 version of it. I was playing the 2008 one and then my mum bought everyone (her boyfriend's kids) the 2012 version for us to play. I never knew games could be so tiring >.<

diamond trainer

currently playing on

3ds - Pokemon soul silver got bored with the last game heros of ruin too easy.

xbox360 - batman arkham city just started playing

pc - starwars the old republic been playing for a few months

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
SNES - Fire Emblem...currently winning first battle.
N64 - LoZ : Ocarina of Time
DS - Pokemon Heartgold

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Just finished Kingdom Hearts 3D about a week ago - now I'm working through Tales of the Abyss. It's really fun, but I'm annoyed at how grind-tastic it is. The random encounters hardly give enough EXP and gold for you to keep up with the bosses and buying new items/equipment, especially on hard mode...

Also been playing Persona 4 Arena pretty steadily for the last few days. Wasn't quite expecting to like playing Chie as much as I do.

Venomous Woe

Master of Villany
I've been playing Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. Mainly because I want to start a Let's Play of it. :p

I played a little bit of Team Fortress 2 with my brother as well.

Megh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Recently started playing Dragon Quest 9 again for the first time in... time.

Not sure why, it's just fun.

Mostly Mario Kart Wii online, but I'm also playing Pokemon Colosseum, then I'll play XD, Platinum, and Heartgold. But, I ordered Silver and Gold, so I can finally beat Stadium 2 and if they come before I beat Colosseum, I'm pushing everything aside. :D

primavista

Aspiring Breeder
Aside from a hefty breeding session on White, I've been playing Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria on the PS2. Random buy, but it's pretty decent.
I've actually bought a lot of new games recently, so on my to-play list I have Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, the Ratchet & Clank series and Earthbound.
Been feeling like playing either Final Fantasy IX or XII again too, but I'll wait until there's no doubt in my mind; always like to savour every moment of those games!

Aaaaand, reckon I'm going to do a Nuzlocke run of Black, just to mull things over till BW2 get here!
So busy, eh..?

verdian

Pika-Awesome!
PSP:Monster hunter freedom 2
PS2:final fantasy XII
DS:pokemon Black
For action-gamers, MHF2 is a game unlike any other!
real-time based action is the best.
it IS hard but after a little training,you'll get to the point.
FFXII is hard. harder than hard. more like the HARDEST.
i am stuck on the stilshrine of miriam.
pokemon black. done E4 30 times,concurrently competing with my friend in uber tier.
I like a challenge. (except for FFXII)

Last edited:

dar

Event Hunter
currently playing assasins creed 2,pokemon black,and minecraft xbox edition yeah thats all im playing for now