• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Team Fortress 2, but that's not a big surprise. I've been playing it for about six hours a week at least for the past year. Mann Vs. Machine update I've yet to play though.

Besides this one, Pokemon's probably the only other series I've played for that kind of time.

Considering getting Pokemon Conquest next.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I just started to play Fallout Vegas

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Started up TF2 for the first time in a while. Mann vs Machine is the most fun I've had in TF2 since the Engineer Update.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
Platinum Nuzlocke its going pretty well 3 deaths sadly though and im about to face Cyrus at Team Galatics headquarters also
Twilight Princess just defeated the creepy twilight spider boss trying to beat the game before i leave for school

Estellise

peachy
As of right now, I'm playing Mario Kart Wii. I'm trying to unlock all the characters, and I'm not far from it. (Just gotta get Dry Bowser.)

Ausgirl

I'm currently working on:

Emerald: 7 gym badges.
Zelda Phantom Hourglass: Just completed the Isle of Gust part, got the second fairy and a fifth heart
Super Mario 3D Land: Trying to get the last star.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
max payne 3 and darksiders 2

cant tell you how many times i died in MP3s story mode. still slowly working on it in between multiplayer sessions

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
Banjo-Tooie and Chrono Trigger.

Sonic Generations, Pokemon White/Ruby/Black, and Silent Hill 1

Master Leo

The Dark Side
GBA: Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Leafgreen
DS: Pokemon SoulSilver, Pokemon White, Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals
3DS: Kingdom Hearts: 3D, Kid Icarus: Uprising
PSP: Crisis Core: FFVII, Dissidia Duodecim 012: FF, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
PS2: Kingdom Hearts 2, Dragonball Z: Budokai 3, Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Devil May Cry 2&3

Serious gaming going on....

Cutty

Forever now
Pokemon white, white 2, Sapphire and Super Mario 3ds land.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Kingdom Hearts 3D : Dream Drop Distance.