• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

treespyro

Vintage much?
Mario Party DS, Starting again

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I'm still playing Brawl...but I've switched PMD2 to Mario Kart Wii (ever since I got that game...still need to get a friend code anytime soon though :])

Those are the games I'm playing at home...but today in my school (since we had a Halloween Carnival going on), the anime/video game club I've joined had 3 video game activities going on, which is Guitar Hero (for the PS2), DDR, and Super Mario Kart (for the N64) and I've chose to play Super Mario Kart...and yeah although I've played a lot of the recent Mario Kart Games (Double Dash, DS, and Wii), this was the first time I've played a Mario Kart game on the N64 :] It was fun though...

Cobalt_Latios

I'm playing World of Goo. A WiiWare title worth 1500 points but worth every one. Damn, this is great.

~C_L~

Gentleman Skeleton

Started playing Gears of War again to work out the kinks for Gears of War 2 next Friday.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Brawl online just for the sake of it. Also been playing i wanna be the guy, a freeware game on the pc. Still haven't finished the last boss

Penguin_Man

my monotypes on emerald and FR
plus COD4 and Rock Band 2 on PS3

gamertamer3659

Pokemon Mythbuster
i am playing emerald and final fantasy 3. only reason im playing emerald is because while i was going to catch krogyer i catch latios or latias(im not sure) then while i was making a couple of challenges at the place where scott invites you too my profile got deletited.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Luminous Arc on the DS. I'm not used to (and to be honest don't like) having a mostly female team in RPG's [complete roster is 7 boys, 8 girls--and 1 boy isn't even human-ish), but the flow of the story intrigues me, as well as the characters. And the general gameplay is like a miniaturized Fire Emblem (smaller map, less units). Too bad the game is so short, I'm near the end. I can feel it.

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Winds and the Lost Ocean for GCN (playing on Wii though). It my only game that I haven't beaten yet. Personally, I like Baten Kaitos Origins better, since the card system was better.

Some_Random_Person

Abort, Retry, Fail?
I'm currently playing Mario Kart DS on the Nintendo DS. I bought the game after seeing a friend play it at school during lunchtime break.

Fenix

Tremulant
I'm playing World of Goo. A WiiWare title worth 1500 points but worth every one. Damn, this is great.

~C_L~
**** yeah. I got the PC version and it's awesome. it's hard to believe that only 2 guys made this game.

Fallout 3.

Rips off Oblivion too much. I like it.
Getting that soon. Everything about it sounds fantastic.

I'm now playing half-life 2. I just beat one. I'm having a Half life marathon! I'm currently on Water Hazard.
Wow another die-hard Half-Life fan! I've done that too, twice, actually ^^

The Worlds Ends With You on the DS. Pure brilliance there, great replayability.
Indeed. I have 536 hours on that o_O probably my favorite ds game ever.

As of myself, I finally got fed up with playing games randomly and without proper order, so I made a list of all the PC games I own and haven't beaten yet. After that I sorted them based on date of release and... Voila'.

Something funny is that there are games that date back to 2006 and I haven't played yet... so now I'm playing Paraworld (underrated), Tomb Raider Legend (Lara Croft <3) and Star Wars: Empire at War (I didn't expected it to be this good)