• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Rakurai

I was only playing Pokemon Black 2 for the past three months, but now I've started playing the Japanese version of Phantasy Star Online 2 to scratch my action RPG itch.

Mauzi

Devil Hunter Poke
The new Devil May Cry and Pokemon Black 2.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Pokemon Black 2 and New super mario bros U.

Djura

99% chance to hit
The Witcher 1. I'm on the last stretch, and once I'm done with the game, I'll move on to The Witcher 2.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
tried playing dark souls but lost interest.

i am now playing Borderlands 2 and pokemon soul silver.

ebevan91

Replaying Mass Effect 3 on PC at the moment. I'm getting one of my characters ready for the next DLC. Insanity difficulty by the way.

PsychicPsycho

Right now I'm playing Gears of War 2. I've played it previously and thought I was done, but it's been bugging me that I didn't do Seriously 2. I intended to do it little by little, but got caught up in other games and never did it. Looking at an achievement guide, I realized it was also possible for me for me to do Party Like It's 1999 on my own, so I guess I'm going to alternate between grinding those 2 in the next few days/weeks.

In terms of pokemon, I guess you could say I'm playing B2/W2 at the same time.
I'm still pretty bad at Mortal Kombat, but Im getting there, haha. I use Noob, and sometimes Raiden and Kratos.
Same here. I think the last one I played was Deadly Alliance (when Shang and Quan Chi team up). I used Quan Chi, mostly, although his fatality sucked. If I were to play the game with Kratos, I'd probably use him a lot, since I love God of War.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Still playing Halo 4, so I'm currently working on the Spartan Ops (would have to go back to Episode 3 on Legendary run).

Also, I've just started playing Trace Memory on DS Lite. I got Trace Memory at some random used items store (works like GoodWill, but whatever) couple days ago. I'm currently on Chapter 3, but it feels lackluster. It feels inferior to Ace Attorney series.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
put harvest moon: animal parade on hold for a bit to start playing okami on my wii for the first time. i just might play them both at the same time though, not sure yet.

Smoke Monster

Lately, I have been playing a lot of Halo 4 and Civilization VI.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Outside of Pokemon games, the only game I'm playing right now is Animal Crossing: Wild World, because I'm so excited for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and because Animal Crossing: City Folk was such a disappointment.

Zae

Will probably be playing Lufia 4 soon, since I'm kind out of ideas.

Also glad someone likes Riviera, it really is a good game.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Playing a freind's Tekkit Server, as well as playing a bit of Team Fortress 2 and Kid Icarus Uprising on the side. Tossing up which 3DS game to get next.