• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Alisbet

The Brave
I would agree with you this. Ni No Kuni certainly deserves some praise.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Pokemon Soulsilver and Sonic Adventure 2.

Myrrh

Downloaded Paper Mario off the Wii Virtual Console a few days ago. It seems kinda basic in terms of gameplay but I'm only around 2 hours in. Hopefully it picks up as I get further in.

Besides that still on Xenoblade Chronicles, like 80 hours in.

Waterpokes

Been playing the Mass Effect 3 DLC this past weekend. Great DLC and a fitting conclusion for a lot of the ME characters.

Now that I'm done with Mass Effect forever, I'm playing The Walking Dead for a second time, and I'm soon done with this game as well.

Chriiis

I'm currently playing through and unlocking the rest of the bikes/courses in ATV Wild Ride 3D still. Also a little bit of Darksiders 2, which I still have to finish, haha...

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
I'm currently getting myself used to the competitive aspect of Defense of the Ancients [DotA].

Using Luna Moon Fang the Moon Rider, Kardel Sharpeye the Dwarfen Sniper, and at rare time, Rhasta the Shadow Shaman, I manage to ge a couple solo kills on my own. But oftentimes, I sorta become the sandbag for my team. With a bit more practice though, I learned to manage myself against some opponents.

Shadoe Fiend on the other hand ... is a bane. Seriously, fighting with Filipino High School and College stuents is like playing against the professional competitive players of Pokemon's metagame. I meant it. DotA's metagame is no cakewalk in the park.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Since ''From Dust'' was on sale on Steam I've been playing that for about two hours now. A really fun and also challenging game at times.

ThisIsPatrick

I've been playing Black Ops 2, Skyrim (very little though), Pokemon Ruby, NFS Shift 2 and Tekkon :D

Black Ops 2 is been played the most since I'm almost Prestige 3 and I'm going for Gold Guns.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I bought Gears of War 3 today and have started to play it

Torpoleon

Been playing Kirby Mass Attack lately. Had the game since close to its release, but I stopped playing for a while. Now I hope to beat it before the end of the month.

Durbe

I'm tired
Mostly Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns. Hoping to rope Cam in soon, and I think almost all the girls go after him.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Pokémon Emerald