• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I'm currently playing Mdeal of Honor: Warfighter. This game is somewhtat underrated, the game seems fine to me

diamond trainer

3ds: monster hunter ultimate been waiting for a game like this to come out for the handheld.
ps3: bio shock infinity i am hooked on this game, great game all around and very good story.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Currently playing Call of Duty 2. It's been so long since I've last played this game.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Games I am currently playing:

Pokemon Black 2 (3DS) I beat the Pokemon League and everything, so now I just do other stuff like competitive battles, hatching for shiny's, I play the dream world when I get a chance.
Pokemon Silver (GBC) (I am let's playing it on my youtube channel)
Black Ops 2 (PS3) I usually play a few games of it a day.
NBA 2K13 (PS3) I play a few exhibition games a day.
Batman Arkham City (PS3) I still have to beat it so I try to play it everyday. It's a very great game. If you're a Batman fan like me it's even more enjoyable.

I am also currently thinking about the next game I will do for a let's play. I wanna do another project while I do Pokemon Silver.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
This week ive been playing:

pokemon platinum: Just started a new nuzlocke
PMD: Gates to Infinity: Mostly magnagates, not the story
Borderlands 2: trying to get to level 50 before i buy the new DLC

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I'm currently playing Borderlands 2 out of boredom. Awesome game, as a matter of fact.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I'm currently playing Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (X-Box 360). I'm currently working on multiplayer to increase all four classes to level 25 to earn 2 achievements.

Djura

99% chance to hit
Dark Souls. I am still hype for Dark Souls II. Also playing 2013's Waifu Simulator, Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Last edited:
I just dusted off my Black 2 version and started playing it after a couple of months. I'm mostly just beefing up my team.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Currently playing HeartGold, debating about what should I do now.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Playing Dark Souls as well; just saw the new gameplay reveal for Dark Souls II the other day.
Also playing Dragon's Dogma, waiting for Dark Arisen, which comes out in 12 days in Europe. Other than that, I'm tidying my SoulSilver, Black and White 2 in terms of teams and such.

Meowth City

Staff member
I'm currently playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, which I have been meaning to play for over two years, but I never had the time. Seeing as the new 3DS game is coming out in May (UK) and I finally have some free time on my hands, I figured now was as good as any. In addition, I am also making my way swiftly through Fire Emblem GBA having enjoyed sampling the 3DS demo of Awakening. I really like this kind of turn-based RPG and the risk factor is quite refreshing, whereby if a character dies, they remain dead.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I'm playing White 2 at the moment, this was my second playthrough and I'm raising my stupid fragile Zweilous. I can't wait to level it up to 64 and that's where all my problems end.