• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

killerkyogre14

im playing Tetris DS.maybe the best ds game right now.but that's just my opinion

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
I'm playing NBA Live '06, it's cool, I love it.

Nashua

shoosh.
I'm playing Streets of Rage 2 and am still trying to figure out how to beat Jet before he ends up killing me.

Lord Cacho

Ragle Fragle
Yes thank you i do mean Treno. Ohh and a solo game is where you play through out the entire game with only one character ( In all possible situations that is.) It's where you kill off all you characters except one and just fight off all the enemys and bosses with your choice of character. I've already done a Zidane game and a Dagger game(which was EXTREAMLY hard) and now i'm doing a Vivi game.

Lord Cacho

Ragle Fragle
it not too bad. You just need to know the right areas to train, and know where items you need are, and what skills to invest AP into. The Dagger quest was the hardest though. I power leveled her early so it wasn't that bad, but when she goes into the depression and only 1/2 of her attacks hit, is when you start to ger just a little agravated.

I'm playing Civillization IV a lot lately. Just started a new file as the Germans on a higher difficulty level. So far all goes well :)

I think its a fine game, albeit buggy. Nonetheless, the latest patch made things a lot better. Its always fun to start a new file and I'm not tired of it quite yet. The end game gets a bit boring, but modern war is quite fun. I remember recently, I pumpled the Romans around. In an ealier game on a world map, I played as Japan, and conquered all of China. My farflung empire stretched from Tibet to California, and from Thailand to Manchuria. :3

In my current file, I'm early on, still in the Ancient times. I have four cities out, and I'm leading in score just marginally. No wars quite yet, but I hope to instigate one soon. >=D

Last edited:

dragonmaster_jonathan

Local Dragonmaster
playing mario kart ds again and again (so addictive)... after unlocking everything the game just gets better

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
Pokemon Emerald, EV training my Groudy.

Blazikens_Brushfire

The Blaziking
I'm currently playing both Kingdom Hearts (original one) and Star Wars Battlefront. My birthday's coming up, so I'm trying to warm up for a copy of KH2. My little bro got Battlefront during spring break, and I've been playing it since. Oh, how I love crushing the Rebel scum. Heh heh.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
The original Star Wars Battlefront was a great game and one of the best Multiplayer Sci-Fi Video Games ever. Played it and beat it. However I've only played a Demo of Star Wars Battlefront 2. As for Kingdom Hearts, you can guess I've played it. Great Video Game, and beat it too. :)