• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

kasmeargy

I'm disappointed that I couldn't play as any of the old Symphonia members. Zelos was my best person ;_;

It's kind of annoying to do, but you do know you can just switch each battle by pausing, right?
Anyway, I've been playing that, and I also got Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia and de Blob recently. I also started another playthrough of Metroid Fusion.
I'm about halfway through ToS: DotNW, In the second mode of OoE, about halfway through with de Blob, and almost done with Fusion.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Resistance 2 is just too good. And if it weren't for all the noobs on 30v30 all crowding together in a single hallway, it would be better. But it's just fun when I come across the enemy like that.

And TWEWY. I sort of slacked off on it for a while. At least my pins will level up all the way when I start up.

spyroflame0487

Kind of a big deal
I've been play The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night for the Wii..

It was pretty sucky at first, but it get a bit better. You'll get stuck at Skabb for a bit, but after him it's pretty easy, all the way up to Gaul, the final boss.

I was working on the Dragon Challenges mode as well, and unlocked Dark Spyro/Convexity breath for regular in-game play.

Im hoping to start on Dawn of the Dragon next, or try out Kirby Super Star Ultra..

Digital Devil Saga 2 with some Final Fantasy XII for flavor.
Occasionaly picking up EBA, for some rocking good times.

Cobalt_Latios

Trying to get the final Chaos Emerald in Sonic Rush. It's really annoying...

And it's all stylus control. I'm checking on some FAQs, but otherwise, I'm starting to get annoyed by it.

~C_L~

Metamence

Not really playing but I kind of help my older brother on it.
Tales of Symphonia Dawn of a New World..
I'm pretty sure he beat it when you face person who starts with a B or something and he wants to resurrect Aster..
But hey I don't know the storyline or something...
And by helping I play as Emil and stuff..

Last edited:

DA BEZ 35

I AM CANADIAN
Im playing Call of duty world at war. its nowhere near as good as call of duty 4. still good game but modern warfare is so much better

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
X360:
Spiderman: Web of Shadows
Saints Row 2

PC:
MySims
Ultimate Spiderman (I got bored and found it under a big pile of junk)

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
X360:
Spiderman: Web of Shadows
Saints Row 2

PC:
MySims
Ultimate Spiderman (I got bored and found it under a big pile of junk)

Is saints row any good?, im thinking off getting it.

but, DS, pokemon diamond
PS2, Kingdom hearts 2

Playing Metriod fusion for the GBA again. Darn SA-X got me stuck somewhere though >: p

Cobalt_Latios

I'm playing Jak and Daxter: the Precursor Legacy. Currently at 53% completion. I'm rather enjoying it. A decent platformer that's not too easy, and not too difficult with a large variety of objectives. I like it.

~C_L~

Phendrona

I'm currently playing Super smash bros Brawl.
Probably the bet game ever