• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I recently bought XBox 360 and I bought these games to play:
~Resident Evil: Revelations HD. Pretty easy sonce I played the 3DS version.
~Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. It's complicated but I'll get used to it.
~Halo 4. Been wanting to play this. It's getting there.
~Street Fighter vs Tekken. My sis and I love playing this game x)
~Tomb Raider. Still yet to download it. It came with X360 and Halo 4 as well. But Live is going to be used later on, nya~

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Is this is for games other than Pokemon...oops.

I'm playing Black over. Got my new 3Ds, wanted a new FC, but had to start over. Wanted some fun, so I traded a Pawniard, and 3 eggs (Bagon, Riolu, and Eevee) over from my B2 file, just to see how things would go.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Pulled out my GBA SP and am playing Medabots Rokusho version.
This game is epic, it kills me that we almost got one for the 3DS too.

Medabots used to be the ****. I played the Metabee version though :)

I'm still playing Halo 4 war games and neary finished Inazuma Eleven 2: Blizzard.

Estellise

peachy
Lets see...

I'm playing four games right now:
- In Tales of the Abyss, I'm working on an Unknown mode playthrough. (It's not as difficult as I thought it would be :/ )
- In Resident Evil Revelations, I'm working on the Raid Mode stages.
- In Fire Emblem: Awakening, Im trying to beat the story. (Currently on chapter 18)
- And in Animal Crossing, I'm working on making my town look more presentable (w/ public works projects, of course).

Tyrantrum

Just bought Bioshock Infinite recently...can't wait to start playing it!

Kurry

GTA V

Wonderful game, but I have to play it in small doses or I get kind of.. 'overwhelmed' (probably not the right word, but I'm rolling with it.) by it all. It's also been nicely holding me over until XY are released and keeping me away from viewing XY leaks and such. lol

Jordi

Playin' AC:NL at the moment. Definitely worth it if anyone's looking to buy it.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Still Darksiders II. Having plenty of fun with it (though there is occasionally some swearing at stubborn enemies/awkward movement areas)

Jerre

Gogoat!
Playing

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (GotY)

I just started from lat Sunday. Currently doing the Quest at Azura's Shrine. My race is Imperial and i'm currently at level 5.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Radiant Historia <3
Yaeh! It's a great game. The story, so far, seems astonishing! The gameplay is kinda cool and the OST is simply beautiful. Also, Stocke is awesome.
The nodes and how you can make a bad decision is really, really awesome. It kinda reminds me of Chrono Trigger in that point, as its main theme is Time. A overused one? Indeed! But Radiant makes perfect use of it and it's probably one of the best games that make use of this theme.

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm been playing GTA 5. The online has been working for me pretty good all week, and I haven't encountered any issues in the online for a while now. I'm just been doing missions with friends and saving up my money. I plan on buying a 200k apartment and im almost at my goal! GTA 5 will give me something to do while I wait for Pokemon X and Y. Even when I have Pokemon X or Y I will still play GTA i'll just switch between games in my free time. I love the storymode in GTA 5, and the online is so much fun.

Last edited:

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
Anyone here played Red Alert 2? Just downloaded it and I'm simply addicted to it now!

chuy409

Red Orchestra 2: Heros of Stalingrad
Very awesome game.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I got my xbox live gold account! Anyone want to play Portal 2 in two-player with me?

Currently playing Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary in two-player co-op campaign. We have the Grunt Funeral skull activated, so every time a Grunt dies it explodes. It's funny shooting one in a clump and watching the chain-reaction explosions. Even funnier when an Elite gets caught in the explosions and dies without us wasting any ammo. We just have to watch out for how close we let the little buggers get.