• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Cressy

I've been playing Pokemon X & Y, SMT4, ANCl....Though since i got X & Y all my other games have been shelved for the time being. Been busy ev training my team :3

Griever789

Bought diablos 3 for ps3, Been having fun with that, still ev training in pokemon x, Doing regular routines of finding the money rock and donating 10k for projects in animal crossing, and been playing ace attorney 5

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm been currently playing Pokemon Y, and tomorrow my PS3 copy of Call Of Duty Ghosts will be here so i'll be playing that as well. I plan on getting Assassins Creed 4 around Black Friday, AC4 is gonna be very fun!

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Minecraft: Xbox 360 edition in co-op still. We started a new world so we lost our epic treehouse, but we've got a new place in a clifftop village. All the NPCs are gone now (probably eaten by zombies) so we've got the village, livestock, and fields all to ourselves now (aside from the usual creepers, zombies, archer skeletons, giant spiders, and random endermen). We have two deep mines, in which we're working our way down to hell-deep lava lakes in search of gold, diamonds, and redstone. Just have to remember to bring down some chests so we can store our finds until we're ready to surface... That way we shouldn't have to worry too much about losing it all to a sneaky creeper. Once we get some diamond tools we'll be looking for obsidian to creeper-proof our ground floor. I've already been surprised by one, which blew out our living room and flooded the basement.

Wishmaker Latias

All Bridges Burned, All Lessons Learned
Started Okami , decided to replay Skyrim ,updated Minecraft to 1.7.2 ,and I am finishing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue rescue team.
I think I will not get bored for a while.

I just started playing Hometown Story and it's reeeeaaallly disappointing. It's basically an iphone game I paid 40 bucks for. I had so many expectations for it, it could have been the best life sim out there! Why did they have to go with the bare minimum?

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I played Call Of Duty Ghosts earlier because I own the game now. It seems pretty good so far. I'm gonna play the campaign here soon. I'm gonna be mainly playing Ghosts, and Pokemon Y. When Black Friday rolls around i'll buy Assassins Creed 4.

ccarts89

Been playing pokemon X and Fifa 14. Hoping to get the new Assasin's creed game and COD ghosts in the next few weeks too :)

Austratus

a paper man
Pokemon X
Self-explanatory.

LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes: Universe in Peril
The handheld port of a game that also released on consoles. I can't help but feel... slightly disappointed even though I bought it knowing it won't be the same as its better big brother. (My little cousin promised that once he gets his XB360 version, we can co-op. Family are nice sometimes.)

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
On the one hand, now that I have eShop money I want to download some more songs.
On the other hand, Curtain Call was announced and will have all the songs from the original on it. (Shoot, I forgot to add it to my "look forward" post!)
Either way, still addictive as hell.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I just beat AntiChamber today, a few months after I started playing it, since I've been dinking around with other things. Obviously, I'm still playing Pokemon Y. I have everything done with The Stanley Parable except for playing the baby and fire game for four hours, but **** that rhythm and blues. I've also been going back and buying stuff in Advance Wars: Dual Strike, which I have surely not touched in a few years now.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Beat AC IV Black Flag but I'm still going through the side missions.

Also bought the latest Humble Bundle and Scribblenauts Unlimited has kept me occupied as well. Such a good game.

Austratus

a paper man
Forgot this on my other list~

Champions Online: Free For All
Superhero MMO based on a pen and paper game, originally launched in 2009. I started playing this last year after learning my first MMO was shutting down. This is usually where I end up doing a lot of my character roleplaying, though these days I have so many mounting distractions (coughpokemonxcough) it's less "playing" and more "chatting" with some of my buddies.
I have two characters at the level cap, and slowly working on a third (and fourth?).

Jerre

Gogoat!
GTAV on PS3.

OMG it's awesome! Just played the mission "Mr. Philips" where you needed to kill those bikers called "The Lost".

Zorupix

Master of Illusions
Dust: An Elysian Tail. This game. This FRICKEN GAME. It's just awesome. And the fact it was pretty much all made by one person over four years to craft to perfection, makes it all the more impressive.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Pokemon X
Self-explanatory.

LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes: Universe in Peril
The handheld port of a game that also released on consoles. I can't help but feel... slightly disappointed even though I bought it knowing it won't be the same as its better big brother. (My little cousin promised that once he gets his XB360 version, we can co-op. Family are nice sometimes.)

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
On the one hand, now that I have eShop money I want to download some more songs.
On the other hand, Curtain Call was announced and will have all the songs from the original on it. (Shoot, I forgot to add it to my "look forward" post!)
Either way, still addictive as hell.

What is this "curtain call" you speak of? Is it a sequel? Because I have been looking for Theatrythm everywhere but with no success. So if it is a sequel with all the songs from the first game then I'm mos def getting that. Also AC IV is fun yet I haven't even scratched the surface of that game in terms of progress. I work 60 hrs a week not counting overtime so I get home really late and tired that I just don't play games as much as I used to or would like to. Fifa 14 is going great I'm undefeated so far with my ChichaVanRooney trio I have going on with Man U and manager mode is hardcore.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Been playing Assassins creed 4, and I beat it the other day. It was frickin' awesome. Then I moved on to the multiplayer today, and it is quite possibly the most frustratingactivity in the history of the human race. Seriously.

Austratus

a paper man
What is this "curtain call" you speak of? Is it a sequel? Because I have been looking for Theatrythm everywhere but with no success. So if it is a sequel with all the songs from the first game then I'm mos def getting that.
Half sequel, half director's cut sort of thing, if you want to make comparisons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVdnxXckvBA