• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Cyberra

pain in the ***
You know you've been playing too much Minecraft when stepping from a well-lit room into a dark hallway feels like walking into a new area of a mine, and a rustling sound from the living room immediately makes you think "oh crud CREEPER!" before you realize it's the dog twitching in his sleep.

Still hoping to find someone willing to play Portal 2 in co-op mode with me on xbox live

Zorupix

Master of Illusions
Record of Agarest War 2. Pretty good, though the combat grids have changed a little for the worse.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I'm gonna be playing through the Saints Row IV DLC with a friend tonight.

What is this "curtain call" you speak of?

It sounds like a filibuster by Square Enix to push Lightning into more games when nobody likes her in the first place, because oversaturation of the marketplace is always the best way to force public opinion.

bushie

i'm still rocking gta5 online and call of duty ghosts. very disappointed by call of duty never been a big fan. i checked it out because of the hubbub. very over-rated.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Currently Minecraft, The Binding of Isaac, just starting SCP: Containment Breach and will soon start Super Amazing Wagon Adventure.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm currently been playing Pokemon Y and Call Of Duty Ghosts on PS3. My next game will most likely be Assassins Creed 4.

Kurry

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.

Just downloaded it off the eShop earlier today. I've never played any of the handheld Zelda games. Enjoying it so far. :)

I'm already bored of XY. :/

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Binding of Isaac, Scribblenauts Unlimited and LOTR: War In The North at the moment.

Eagerly awaiting the release of A Link Between Worlds. Can't wait to get my hands on that.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I Rented Battlefield 4 and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed to try this week.

Honestly having more fun with Sonic then Battlefield. Battlefield freezes like twice a day.

also Playing Pokemon X and Paper Mario Sticker Star on 3DS.

Aegon

I've been playing Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy and The Last of Us' online multiplayer as of late. I'm not too far into Azran Legacy, but I am enjoying it. It's the only new game I'll have until Christmas, so it's probably for the best that I take it slow.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I just preordered Zelda A Link Between Worlds for my 3DS! I preordered it because I was such a huge fan as a kid of Link to the Past, and honestly this game looks really cool! Plus if you preorder you get a download code for Oracle of Seasons and I really enjoyed that game as well! I also play Pokemon Y still, and I play CoD Ghosts from time to time and i'll be getting Assassins Creed 4 here soon. Needless to say i'll be very occupied when it comes to video games! :D

I'm playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory for PS3 and my sis is playing the Ratchet and Clank trilogy for PS3

Genos

The Indigo Disk
COD Ghosts- Just playing everything except campaign.

AC: New Leaf- It's starting to get better with the remainder weeks of this year.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Halo 4 in co-op, Legendary run. Also known as "let's see how many ways we can get our Spartan-IV butts shot off", since that's usually what it turns into XD;;;