• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

GreenHero

Master Of The Clouds
Me? I'm currently playing Half-Life, the original. It's a good game, I like coming back to it.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Far Cry 3 on PS3. My old file was wiped off when i got my PS3 back. Just playing through the storyline and completing the rest of the Trophies.

Just started New Game+ on Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Minecraft cross-section a la loading glitch... Annoying as the Pit but definitely an interesting perspective.

[IMG139]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/Primus001/Random/Picture6027_zps4402cf0f.jpg[/IMG139]

The torches are floating because there's supposed to a wall there, but for whatever reason part of the world didn't load for me and this is the result

Last edited:

PkmnUser

Muramasa hands down

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
I have been playing sonic colors and Okami till my wii broke now I am playing pokemon silver

Pikasaur

Panda Power
been playing Mario Party: Island Tour and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds this week

Mario Party is more fun then the reviews seem to make it.

Also, Playing Borderlands 2 In between while the 3DS charges

diamond trainer

Currently playing batman arkham origins , playing pokemon x finished normal single and doubles battle mason, and continuing monster hunter 3ds this game is really fun now got my g rank gear and doing those g rank missions.

Blissy

arfpapers
Bombmerman Tournament (GBA)
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA)
Pokemon White 2 (DS)
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)