• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Nulava

Banned
[Size=+2]Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Completed the Walkthrough in the Gloomy Manor, now its off to the Haunted Towers.
Also Continuing my Walkthrough on Pokemon X.
[/Size]

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Picked up Final Fantasy VII and Dark Souls from the Steam Sale. Also got myself A Link Between Worlds yesterday so these should keep me occupied for a while.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Replaying Call of Duty Black Ops on PS3.

Playing Singleplayer Campaign to earn Trophies that i didn't obtain the last time.

Crystal Power

I recently got Harvest Moon A New Beginning for my birthday so I'm playing that now!

Daylin

Dark Type Trainer
I'm still playing my Pokemon Y, but I also just finished another playthrough of The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

HAKnSLASH

Expert Trader
I have not put down Pokemon X since it came out. But on the side I've been playing Knack on PS4, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PC/PS3 and the Bioshock Infinite DLC on XBOX 360.
I've put 160+ hours into Pokemon X, and I still have Pokemon Y to finish.f

Mokyun

Moekyunz
Been breeding like a mad man on my pokemon X. Other than that, Working towards my relic weapon on FFXIV ARR, playing some Battlefield 4 on my ps4 and finishing up the zero escape series :D

Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
Replaying FIFA 13 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I seem to have discovered a talent for using a bow and arrow in Minecraft (xbox 360 edition). Which I find odd, since usually I can't hit the broad side of a barn with a projectile weapon. Yet I can hit a creeper in the head from 60 in-game yards away, in the dark with no torches nearby. Go figure...

Nightblind249

I've just completed a 100% on a link between worlds :) and beat Parasite Eve 1. Right now juggling Parasite Eve 2, Legend of Dragoon and a FF games. So much level grinding it's painful....

Jerre

Gogoat!
Far Cry Multiplayer on PS3.

Last time i played on a custom map that was based Dome from MW3. I went positive with the MP5 on it. Mostly i'm playing on a Team Deathmatch lobby. All the others are empty except the Silver custom maps one.

Currently on Level 38.