• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Jerre

Gogoat!
Just completed GTA IV yesterday. :D
Obviously Revenge. Roman Didn't deserve to die. Damn you, Dimitri!! :mad:

Now off to play complete the Red Dead Redemption storyline. I also lost the save file since the PS3 repair. I was also level 41 in multiplayer and i had also a Golden Winchester Repeater...

SailorSketch

Pixel Mage
3DS: Bravely Default and Animal Crossing

PS3: Devil May Cry HD collection

WiiU: Sonic Lost World

Pretty much just waiting to get my PS4 and/or Xbox One to really get back in the game.

SheerMint

Moltres Worshipper
Persona 3 (PS2)
I am about 170h in and probably have about 2 in-game months left before I finish it. Can't wait since I really want to start on Persona 4
I just hope I manage to find a way to fuse Lucifer before the end.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I took a stab at Dead Space 2 for the first time... and got stabbed to death by Necromorphs three times before I figured out which way I was supposed to run to get away

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I downloaded the Ultimate Edition of Injustice Gods Among Us on PS4. It's 24 dollars on Playstation Store if you have Playstation Plus. It's a pretty fun game I think.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Started a new playthrough of Fire Emblem: Awakening a couple days ago. It still hasn't lost any of it's magic from my first playthrough of it, such a great game.

Zirac888

I'm playing Bayonetta right now, in preparation for the second one. Along with the first Uncharted game.

Bravely Default, Professor Layton and the Last Specter, as well as Pokemon Firered also on the side.

Arvis

Luigi's Mansion
Pokemon X(trying to complete Pokedex)
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Pokemon Firered

I be playing BF4. Just started to get back into it froma 3 month hiatus, so I was really rusty. Luckily the guys I played with still remembered me XD

I used to play it daily, but I think Ill just settle to more casual gametime.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I'm trying to unlock as many achievements as possible in The Wonderful 101...

...This game is way, waaaay harder than the Viewtiful Joe games. Even Hard Mode is just...oh my god, it's just insane when the enemy placements get stronger enemies you see much later in the game. Let's not forget how tricky the achievements are.