• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

ebevan91

I just bought Bravely Default for the 3DS.

But right now I'm currently finishing my Dragon Age: Origins playthrough on the PC. I'll probably move onto Awakening after that while playing Bravely Default inbetween.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin f
Bravely Default.

But it's just the demo. I'm not getting the full version until after this semester's over, so I'm playing the demo to get the bonuses. ;3

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm playing Hitman: Absolution along with Red Dead Redemption now.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Currently: As for nothing else of Lollipop Chainsaw and Resident Evil: Revelations/5... I play Disney Infinity in my X360 atm. I have Elsa and Anna in the game set when i bought it. Its pretty epic. Getting hang of it... I'm going to get Vanellope and Rapunzel soon, nya~

Looker

ϟ ゜゚⊹(o◕⋏◕o)⊹゜゚ ϟ
Still playing AC:NL, even if it's a short amount at the end of every day. It's become my unwinding game.

I've also somehow gotten back into re-playing all the old NES Super Mario Bros. games, with a bit of Leaf Green on the side too.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Fire Emblem: Awakening (Again)
Pokemon Y
Pokemon Fire Red
Sly 3

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
•Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Beta (PS4)
•Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS4)
•Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PS3/Vita)

Been looking to try out Bravely Default. Keep hearing things about it. Seems interesting

Half of BD is GREAT! The other half is MEH! Try it out! The first half is really great. Boss battles are awesome, soundtrack is great, and the four main characters don't make you want to yell at the screen yet. First half took me over 40 hours, so even if the rest of the game from then on was disappointing, I still got my money's worth. I could have finished FFIV twice in 40 hours in comparison.

Occasionally Pokemon Black and White. Slowly leveling up those two teams to level 100.

Mostly been playing Battlefield 1942 these days.

Zoruagible

Replaying White 2

Dwlr

Banned
DS
Fire Emblem: Awakening (More or less as filler maxing things than actually 'playing' it)
Re:Rev (Just going to finish up the main game to unlock the rest of the Raid missions)

Dungeon Defenders (Mostly Apprentice and Squire)

mellowrush

3DS: Pokémon Y, The Legend of Zelda A link between worlds
DS: The world ends with you (again)
PSP: Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep

Genos

The Indigo Disk
AC: NL
Infamous SS: Beat the game with good karma. Now trying to beat it with bad karma.
BF4: Trying to unlock the guns(almost completed).

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Just got my hands on Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, can't wait to get started with it.

Also playing PMD: Gates to Infinity and Battlefield 4 as well.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Lately, I've been messing around with Project M, playing around with different characters and such, as well as adding some extra stages to it.

WastingLight

PS3 - Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (finally getting back into after neglecting it for weeks)

PS4 - NBA 2K14

PS Vita - Dynasty Warriors Next and Final Fantasy X.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
AC: NL
Infamous SS: Beat the game with bad karma. I'll try it's DLC. Paper Trial.
BF4: Got premium. A whole new maps, weapons, and assignments.

Zoruagible

Playing GTA 4 again for achievements I don't have and because I want to play Story again.