• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Innocentmercy

* Playing the classic JRPG game called Thousand Arms! The game is very fun, and the dating sequence is funny :)

- Also playing Rogue Galaxy and Pkmn X and Y!!! I got nothing to do in Pkmn XY but just filling up my pokedex. I'm trying to get into Rogue Galaxy, but I'm still in the start of the game haha

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Pokemon Soul Silver

Okay, so my friend walks up to me and says "I want to try out a Pokemon game, got any suggestions?" I practically shove my copy of Heart Gold into his hands. And now that he is playing it, we decided that I would play too, by re-starting my Soul Silver.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Still FFX HD. I'm so close to the platinum. I've created a separate save file, cleared all my Lucky Nodes and replaced them with Magic and MP Nodes, and just have everyone full those, get my Perfect Grid Master trophy, then PLATINUM!!!

After that, I'll play FFX-2 HD.

My Amazon order of Dance Dance Revolution Supernova finally came (it was about 15 days late :/), and can't wait to get back go that! I had the game before, but gave it away. I'm itching to get back to it and lose weight again (I actually lost a lot of weight playing it before)

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
Pokémon Emerald.
I was wanting to play Emerald with a Blaziken from a long time. I figured out No$GBA was a better emulator for Emerald than VBA so I took No$gba

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I'm currently playing Titanfall (Xbox 360). Still trying to get all achievements. I've finally got Pull Harder!! achievement during the Hardpoint match.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Well, I've been playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, which, by the way, is an awesome game thus far. And then there's Zoids: Legacy, which is interesting but is near nothing compared to Chain of Memories. Also doing Pokémon Firered to finally try and defeat the Pokémon League. Yes, I still haven't defeated it, but cut me some slack! I was like, seven when I tried Leafgreen!

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Currently: As for nothing else of Lollipop Chainsaw and Resident Evil: Revelations/5... I play Disney Infinity in my X360 atm. I have Elsa and Anna in the game set when i bought it. Its pretty epic. Getting hang of it... I'm going to get Vanellope and Rapunzel soon, nya~

As i mentioned here of Vanellope and Rapunzel, i bought them :D

Rapunzel is unopened. Will be opened on my sisters' birthday. Vanellope is great when she glitches. Looks like my game is busted xD

My friend bought me Dead or Alive 4. Dayum. 3D of rotating and tiliting when i replay and pause the replays xD nya~

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Playing through Deadlight to get achievements

Teebu

Fifa 14. which I'm sure I'm in the minority based on the amount of american's I've come across on here already xD.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
FF Dirge of Cerbus which is funny since I love the game and Advent Children but could care less about the actual FF7 game. Even loved Crisis Core so not sure why I dislike FF7 on PS1.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Currently playing Super Mario 3D Land after finally picking it up, and also playing a little bit of Deemo.

dunpeal

When I'm not playing Y (180 hours in 2 months, so this isn't often), I play Beatmania and bullet hell shmups, such as Mushihimesama Futari and Dodonpachi! :)

Shadow XD001

Shin Megami Tensei IV, Pokémon Conquest, and Batman: Arkham Origins were my recent pickups. I also started a new file in Twilight Princess recently.

Last edited: