• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Currently Playing:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Pokemon Firered
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon White/2
Pokemon Black/2
Rhythm Heaven Fever
New Yoshi's Island
Pokemon Battle Trozei
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Super Mario World
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Minecraft
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Pokemon Soul Silver - My 6 Region Nuzlocke Challenge
Pokemon Y - Slight breeding but mainly just doing Battle Maison
Mario Kart 7 - Getting ready for MK8 :3

Teebu

Uncharted 3, still an absolutely fabulous game. Nathan Drake <3
also playing a bit of Pokemon black because I'm too poor for xy.

Nightblind249

I just finished Final Fantasy VI and I'm debating on the next game. Either Golden Sun (Wii U), EarthBound, Legend of Dragoon or Chrono Chross. Not sure what game to get into next. Any help? Haven't beaten any of them yet. Edit I lied I did beat Golden Sun on the GBC but it's such a good game....

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Decided to rent and try Bound By Flame Yesterday for Xbox 360. Game is 10x more difficult then Dark souls, even on easiest difficulty. I normally die 5 times per fight and ive died 10 times "Training" some gaurds for a town

Been playing Borderlands 2 and CoD Ghosts, while i wait to return BBF to the rental store on Friday.

Also doing a Fire Red Nuzlocke and restarting X for the 100th time because i cant decide on a Team.

Wolfangs

Pokemon Breeder
Been playing alot of pokemon X but I plan on starting south park stick of truth for the xbox 360 when gamefly decides to bring it to my house.

Additionally to my last post I'll try to pick up Animal Crossing: New Leaf more often now.
AND I got Child of Light. I'm still at the beginning, but this game is already so awesome! I love the unusual mix of side scrolling + JRPG + the artistic aspects. And the soundtrack.

Tytanium18

Itinerant
I've been playing a bunch of old Final Fantasy games for the past several months, because I never got to experience them as a kid.

Currently I'm playing Chrono Trigger, although that's been postponed due to the fact that I have a paper to write for college finals. :(

I started CT because I heard that it's considered one of the best games of all time. So far the characters, story, and gameplay are enjoyable, and there's definitely some standout musical gems. (I'm a music nut.) I'm also really looking forward to Final Fantasy 6 afterward, because of its critical acclaim. I played and beat 7, 4, and 5, within the past 5 months and loved all of them.

Playing Pokemon Ruby! I found a copy at my local game store and was able to get it for $19.99 (pretty good deal if you ask me). Also finally got rid of COD: Ghosts because well, i don't think i have to give a reason other than the game is a heaping pile of turd.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Oh gosh, I have a bunch of video games I'm in the middle of my first playthrough of. I'll list them in order of most-recently-played to least-recently-played.

Super Mario RPG - I just started it about a week ago, and just got Mallow in the party and beat the first boss.
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - I'm clearing the Dark World dungeons now, enjoying a combination of nostalgia (A Link to the Past was the first Zelda game I played) and innovative wall-traveling.
Kingdom Hearts - Just defeated Jafar; my party is around level 25. I'm playing the Final Mix version of this game, and it's currently the only PS3 game I have...
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - I'm trying to remove the barriers around Ganon's Tower, and every time I get enough Rupees, I head to Lon Lon Ranch for the millionteenth attempt at those stupid horse races.
Chrono Trigger - I'm at the point where the game lets me loose and I have to figure out which sidequests to do. Trying to level up some more for the final boss. Meanwhile, I'm recording video footage of the DS version for a possible future Let's Play (but have been playing the SNES version thus far).
Final Fantasy VI - I have, uh, just tried to overtake some sort of gate to Kefka's domain, by traveling through a cave full of zombies? Been quite a while since I last played and I can't remember what's been going on.
Banjo-Kazooie - I've really been enjoying this game so far, but it's been a long time since I last played. I think I stopped around that level with the giant metallic fish.
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - I've defeated Miracle Matter, but have been trying to find the remaining shards. It's being very difficult and I might need to consult the Internet soon.
Super Metroid - I recently defeated a boss, which I think is the first or second one... the levels flow together so much that I can't remember which level I'm on.
Conker's Bad Fur Day - I'm stuck on a level where you have to quickly throw knives at chains in a building with rising levels of electrified water.
Kirby's Epic Yarn, Okami, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong Country 2 - It's been so long since I played these that I can't even remember where I left off.

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
I've decided to replay Okami and Okamiden.

Fantastic games. I haven't played them in a while and wanted to play them again.

I've almost finished all 4 stories in Resident Evil 6 and I don't get why people hate it so much because it's a really fun game

Myrrh

Super Mario 3D Land: Okay, my buyer's remorse for this game has pretty much disappeared after having "beaten" the game. What followed was a pleasant surprise & much more than what I was initially expecting. So far the game is still not too challenging, though it's still fun to go through. I don't like the physics/mechanics in this game as much though, no triple jump, crouch jump requires a slight charge-up, & a slight delay getting into running speed screws up doing a running jump for me sometimes, but these problems aren't so bad.

Bravely Default: Glad I picked this up, so far it's been moderately challenging & filled with lots of interesting features to mess around with. It's annoying that there doesn't seem to be a soft reset feature for this game, each boss so far has overwhelmed me at the first attempt & I'd like it if I didn't have to kill myself just to go back & do some grinding. Though this is probably so that any Norende Village progress isn't lost or something & I can live with this either way. The Brave/Default system really changes how I'd normally handle encounters & makes grinding less uneventful.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Switching between BF4 and Elsword at the moment. Also bought FF XIII yesterday since I've been trying to catch up on all the Final Fantasy games.

Rinni

Hero of the Storm
Currently playing Pokemon Platinum although I am still in the middle of Yoshi's New Island. (I kinda dislike it only because I loved the original Super Nintendo Yoshi's Island so much).