• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I downloaded the new version of Brawl Minus, and it's pretty decent; I've been having fun with Zelda and Roy.

The game crashes when I try to load certain stages, though, and I don't know why it's doing that.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Just finished Watch_Dogs a few minutes. Great game. That last mission was arse though. So many cops chasing, and objective's constantly tricking you. I'll try to do the side-quests tomorrow.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Infamous:Second Son.

The game looks great at nigt, especially when using Neon powers. Speaking of which Neon is op.

Okay the story, difficulty and lack of content are the only thins I can complain about. The story is just meh and Sucker Punch was like forget whatever choice you made in Infamous:2 we will just pull a canon ending out of our arse and stuff. Another thing is that in the end theres not much of a difference between the Karmic choices. Concrete is op but its way too simple. Other than that the game was pretty good. 7/10.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Infamous:Second Son.

The game looks great at nigt, especially when using Neon powers. Speaking of which Neon is op.

Okay the story, difficulty and lack of content are the only thins I can complain about. The story is just meh and Sucker Punch was like forget whatever choice you made in Infamous:2 we will just pull a canon ending out of our arse and stuff. Another thing is that in the end theres not much of a difference between the Karmic choices. Concrete is op but its way too simple. Other than that the game was pretty good. 7/10.

Took so many Neon pics at night. Looks absolutely incredible.

I agree about the lack of content. There just weren't enough. And the world felt empty. GTAV and W_D's world were much bigger, had more activities and content, and the NPCs actually had things to do and say. And the difficulty wasn't that tough. I was playing on Expert in my first playthrough, and had little problem.

I felt the story was decent, but what "forget choices" are you talking about? The game is set about two decades after inFamous 2, and we're playing as a new Conduit in a new setting. The game follows the
Where Cole dies, and also kills a lot of Conduits along with him. They were the First Sons. A few Conduits survived, and so another generation of Conduits came, and they were the Second Sons.

There are several differences in which upgrades you get depending on your Karma level. I personally liked the Good Karma upgrades more. I felt they were more powerful.

The Powers were kinda disappointing though. They were all basically the same. I found
Video to be the most OP. Turning invisible just have you so many cheap kills and easy escapes. It almost kinda breaks the game when you upgrade it a bit.

I'm playing Mario Kart 8 right now

Solitary Poet

I'm playing Minecraft.

TheJLeeTeam

JLeeTeam
Mostly Pokémon Battle Trozei. I'm addicted to it. When I first played it I thought the gameplay was too complicated at first but it really grew on me the more I played it. I beat the first 10 zones and now I'm catching every Pokémon in the game. I'm also trying to get high scores. I'm having a lot of fun with it and it's a great way to kill time.

spiderbrush

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX.
Finally... FINALLY synthesized every item, including Donald and Goofy's new weapons.;_;
I actually want to synthesize just a couple more times.... then I can finally go on to the final boss(es)...>_>

ebevan91

Assassin's Creed II
Company of Heroes II (Preparing for the new expansion)
Red Orchestra II: Heroes of Stalingrad
Battlefield 4
Pokemon X (well, I just restarted it so I'll have something to do on my 8 hour road trip coming up in a couple of days)
Fire Emblem: Awakening (almost done with)

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I've had the original SMT on my iPod Touch for a while, but I haven't really had a chance to pick up until now.

It's pretty crazy, but a good kind of crazy.

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Mario Kart 7, definitely one of the best 3Ds games. :D

It's friggin awesome, I'm a friggin pro and all hail me because I have a sombrero! ^^

Haha, right now I'm playing as Peach. <3

spiderbrush

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories.
Currently in Wonderland. Some of my cards are really weak, though, it looks like... I'll have to fix that.

Keysmash

buys meat
Oh, you silly thread, you. If I were actually playing any video game, I wouldn't be online for at least a week straight.