• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I've been playing three games at the same time.

First one is Mario Kart 8, which now that I had 3-star everything has been reduced to me competing against tons of people online until I reach the 10,000 coin mark and claim the last glider.

Second one is Pikmin 3, which I had already finished. It did feel like the first Pikmin, but I liked how much longer Pikmin 2 used to be... I think I'm going to buy the DLC since it's really cheap.

The third one is the one I'm playing the most: Professor Layton & the Azran Legacy. I'm soooooo in love with this series, having played the previous five. I also love the music in these games. Dare I say it has better European music than Pokemon X & Y? (Possibly because Layton has more experience with it).

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Got back into Bravely Default recently. It is a spectacular game, and was my drawn game of the year last year, alongside Fire Emblem Awakening. The music, story and plot are true masterpieces and I am so excited for the sequel.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
So, a little update. I recently a new PS3, so I've been playing on that.

I mostly have been playing Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes and Little Big Planet 2.
And I will go back to Little Big Planet when I'm done with LBP2.

And sometimes on the PS2, I play Kingdom Hearts, Samurai Warriors, and Samurai Warriors 2.

Keysmash

buys meat
Having never grown up in the US (except for a brief period in kindergarten), I'd always wondered what the infamous Oregon Trail game is all about. I played for a few minutes in a Flash version. It sucks.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Still playing FF XIII and I'm now up to Chapter 9. Also playing Battlefield 3 for the first time in months with some friends now that the servers are populated again thanks to it being free last week.

Keysmash

buys meat
Picked up Bravely Default after a few months' break, and finally defeated Mega Magic. Played for at least 8 hours, but still yet to beat the game. Good lord, I'm terrible.

Mugen Souls Z

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Picked up Bravely Default after a few months' break, and finally defeated Mega Magic. Played for at least 8 hours, but still yet to beat the game. Good lord, I'm terrible.

Me too. Literally just about to start Chapter 5. I love this game soooo much, and I cannot wait for Bravely Second!

UnitRico

Installed Tropico 3 again, and while it's somehow struggling with a multiple screen setup, it's still a really fun game.

Keysmash

buys meat
Me too. Literally just about to start Chapter 5. I love this game soooo much, and I cannot wait for Bravely Second!

It's worth it, but the crap they give for the game in the second half really lives up to its name. Trust me, it's mostly downhill from there until the very last chapter...

Going on a long road trip tomorrow in a coach bus with people from my grade, hopefully I'll be able to StreetPass some slightly stronger players. Summoning others' special moves has saved me more times than I can count.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
It's worth it, but the crap they give for the game in the second half really lives up to its name. Trust me, it's mostly downhill from there until the very last chapter...

Going on a long road trip tomorrow in a coach bus with people from my grade, hopefully I'll be able to StreetPass some slightly stronger players. Summoning others' special moves has saved me more times than I can count.

I was I could bring my DS on my trip. 8 hours in a bus D: with no electronic equipment! I'll manage, but only just...

I am trying to think of some tactics for my team, although half the time they suck, as in the latter part you can't just spam high-tier magic moves. Comon Bravely Secnd for E3!

spiderbrush

Currently going through the game getting the different endings before I aim for the "true" ending. I think I have to go through one more "false ending" before that.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Currently playing Demon's Souls. I can't believe I missed out on this game when it was new. I downloaded it when it was free on PS+ last year, played for like an hour, and got turned off by it. Then when Project Beast (before it got the official name of Bloodborne) screenshots/video got leaked, I got excited and have it another chance. I'm loving it now. I'm still ~Lv 48, but I'm doing fine and progressing nicely. Haven't killed an arch demon yet nor reached the 4th section of any world yet, but I'm getting there. I still need to grind several more levels though. I'm not great at parrying or dodging, so I gotta make do by being over leveled.

A little bit of Pokémon X on the side. Just a few online matches with my friend every night.

I'm thinking of creating a new game in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. I already have one file with everything done on Proud Mode. I think I'll try out my first Critical Mode in preparation for KHIIFM+HD and BbBFMHD.

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I just finished Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds today. Defeating an alternate Ganondorf inside a wall = strange yet epic. I've also been playing Pokemon X on and off; I'm far into the post-game and have just been transferring Pokemon from Black 2 and training them.