• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Minecraft
Pokemon Soul Silver (Nuzlocke Challenge)
Pokemon Emerald (Nuzlocke Challenge)

I should really get back to finishing Bravely Default, as well as LoZ: A link between worlds

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition.

This **** ain't easy lol.
At least you have bonfires for checkpoints. In Demon's Souls, you gotta keep on going until you reach the next Archstone or exit out to the Nexus. I do have Dark Souls free from Games for Gold, so I can't wait for that. I have to platinum Demon's Souls first though. I've already got all trophies for killing all the bosses. Just need to get all the rings, unique weapons, spells and miracles, and forging all weapons from the Pure materials.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Drakengard 3

This game is ******* confusing!
EDIT:
Finished the game, (the entire game) and the boss battles was very tedious and not what I was expecting, but it fit. I enjoyed this game.

Kingdom Hearts II

After playing KH 1.5 remix, I thought I should play it again.
EDIT:
Finished KHII and i'm now just trolling around, doing the Colosseum tournaments ans=d fighting Sephiroth.

Last edited:
Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
Much grinding, such tedious, very boring

arceus03

Some old classics.

Well maybe not classics but.

Shining Soul II, been level grinding for skill points.
Tales of Destiny (PS), currently stopped after getting Draconis fixed. All that's left are the optional sidequests, level grinding to learn skills and defeating Kronos though. I never finished the last playthrough some 2 years ago XD
And Liquid Crystal for the sake of it. Seems fun.

spiderbrush

Xenoblade Chronicles.
Finally beat the boss at
Prison Island, and apparently Fiora isn't dead??(I already knew that, actually...)
Probably gonna take a break from the story and do some more side quests so I can level up a bit...

shadcat1206

in the shadows i lie
mario kart 8 is still surprising me, it's a great game with pretty good multiplayer. just need to get that darn mirror mode unlocked(i'm so bad)
on the handheld i let go of yoshis new island to make way for inazuma eleven go: light. this is a great game that has been played for well over 20 hours. unfortunately because of fifa and EA this game probably doesnt recieve as much advertisement as it should, definately reccomend to anybody who likes RPGs and football.

Ketaru

Sonic Generations on PS3. Because sometimes you just get the urge to roll around at the speed of sound...Also, Sonic's morning jogs are more exciting than mine.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
After finishing Drakengard 3 and Kingdom Hearts II I have decided that I would start playing Final Fantasy 7 again.
Because apparently I am in the mood to play everything Square Enix!

Clovaria

In Pokemon X, I'm hatching Budew eggs. Almost a whole box full, no shiny yet. Fingers crossed! I'm also training up my team in Leafgreen, it's not as easy as I thought it would be. I want to get my team in Emerald to the 60's in levels before I try the Elite Four. I'm going to try and beat it before the remakes come out, because I know I'll completely forget about Emerald once they do.

UnitRico

In Y, I've been looking for a good shiny Rattata for a while now, but no luck so far.

In the Steam sale, I've picked up Nidhogg, XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within and Age of Mythology, so I've been playing those as well.

I also finally got around to hunting down Deviljho in MH3U, so now I need to decide whether I want to grind for some more weapons, or if I want to do more Port Quests.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I finally got into playing Okami HD (physical copy) and I love it. The only con I find is the paint brush doesn't response quite well sometimes during combat. But I gotten use to it and I'm loving the art in this game.

Ketaru

Finished the main campaign of Dragon Age: Origins. This time around, it took about 65 hours to complete, not counting any battle do-overs. Took so long because I really wanted to get immersed in the game. Did as many quests as I could, talked to NPCs I would normally ignore, even read every Codex entry. Also played an Elf to see how it is different from Human. I have to say, I liked the Elf run more. Was definitely a different experience from my faster first run.

Going to move on to Awakening and the other post-game DLC later on. Want to be done before Dragon Age: Inquisition after all.

But for now, I think I'm going to start a new save for Ni no Kuni. Wouldn't want Dragon Age to start feeling stale. And I bought an HD TV since the first time I played Ni no Kuni so I'm psyched to see how much better it looks.

Ketaru

Downloaded Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons during the Steam sale. I've been meaning to play this for a while. Was enjoying it up until I got to what is apparently a notorious glitch. I read that restarting my system should address that....but I don't feel like restarting right now.

❀Roselia❀

❀~Flower Artist~❀
Moemon Emerald via VBA. Its basically Pokemon emerald with cute little anime gijinkas replacing each of the pokemon. I'm playing a randomized version of it with all of the types, moves, and stats all randomized, so its really fun and entertaining. I'm doing a nuzlocke with it too, for even more excitement! ^-^

spiderbrush

Xenoblade Chronicles
Still doing more sidequesting, along with
rebuilding Colony 6, but trying to find all these materials can get kind of annoying...

Virtue's Last Reward
Got K's ending today.
Wow....that's all I'm gonna say.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Picked up Shovel Knight, and I've just beaten Specter Knight. Really digging it so far.

I'll finish SMTi at some point; I'm up to Destinyland.