• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Played and beat "Murdered Soul Suspect" in one day this week. Easier then expected, but fun despite a few glitches.

Also decided to give AC3 another chance, since It's the only Assassins Creed game i dont own.

On the 3DS side, Im back to Playing Pokemon X. As well as New Leaf and Pokemon Platinum.

ebevan91

I just started playing Assassin's Creed 3. Pretty decent so far.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Pretty close to beating Rune Factory 4's story, so I may go back and play Tales of Symphonia since I never got past the first disk xD

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Picked up Steamworld Dig on 3DS eShop sale, and redeemed my Club Nintendo Gold status for Wario Land 2.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
I'm torn between Kirby:Triple Deluxe,Fire Emblem:Awakening(Inigo!) or AC:New Leaf.I want to do the True Arena,but I can also continue on my file for Inigo's S support or sweep a challenge at the Conquerer's Whetstonwith my max stat Galeforce/Lifetaker Great Lord Lucina,or talk to some animals and get my sofa from Cyrus...Or play Super Mario Bros 3...

Xionea

Half a centaur
I'm 18 years old, I'm a gamer through and through (I don't play shooters, mind you), and yet Peggle is literally the hardest game I've ever played in my entire life. I'm soooo frustrated with it, and i only JUST beat world 3 after half an hour on that gosh dang last level. And here I thought Peggle was an easy game... Oh man, this game is gonna give me nightmares. I really need a hug right now.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Got the The Last of Us Remastered. Still so good! Starting my playthrough on Grounded. I haven't played the story since probably early July of last year, and I can't wait to experience the story again. And since I haven't played the story since then, that also means I haven't tried the Grounded difficulty yet, despite having the Season Pass. I just got Ellie with me, and I'm dreading the playthrough now haha there were several parts that troubled me a lot on Survivor, so Grounded will even be more troubling. Not having a HUD was one thing that scared me from reading about the difficulty, but it seems so far, 3 hits will kill you. Maybe shotguns and snipers will kill you in 1-2 hits, but the fireflies and hunters need to deal 3 hits. My health bar is represented by the color on the DS4 LED, so it's not too bad. 60FPS on both SP and MP feels so good! :D

Ketaru

Finished Dragon Age II last night. I'm kind of at loss of what to play from now until October when Super Smash Bros comes out.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles and Shovel Knight here recently.

In Xenoblade, I've been getting the Central Bionis' affinity up to 3 stars so that I can get the other Side Quest Exclusive Monado Art and Colony 6 rebuilding stuff. Currently at the boss fight with Gadolt in the Mechonis Capital City with my party currently at roughly Level 66~67. Have to say that that annoying Linear Laser is what's been getting me annoyed. Other than that, Playing as Riki is just been ridiculously crazy since of that crazy high HP and it's been very fun.

In Shovel Knight, I'm about to do the Frost Knight level. Have to say that the game has been so far really fun. I like the way the game plays and the overall atmosphere of the game. It's very like a NES game and plays pretty well. Very good job, Yacht Club Games!

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Finally got myself a WiiU and the Wind Waker HD along with it so I've mostly been playing that. Never had the chance to play the original and it's been a great experience so far.

Minteh

It's so shiny!
Finally got Bioshock Infinite recently so I've been playing that. I've heard great things about since its release and so was desperate to try it for myself.

I've also been playing (and re-playing) episode 4 of the Walking Dead Game season 2.

UnitRico

Over the last few days, I've been playing Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game using the Kaiserreich mod with a few friends. I'm playing the...ehrm, well, I can't spell it, but it's basically northwest India, and my friends are playing Sweden and Russia -> Soviet Union. It's been great fun, but apparently there's been a civil war in my country, even though I've only had two revolts which I easily crushed, and my government was overthrown by Ghandi and his democratic following. So now, because democracies can't declare war, I'm unable to unite India unless I (or one of my friends) manage to do something about my situation...

Keysmash

buys meat
Started up Rumble Blast again due to boredom at 4 in the mornings (summer break does things to people). I've increased the World Rank from one to eight at once, so the game actually poses a little bit of a challenge now. Unfortunately, I'll have to grind for more money to unlock the next WR... ten million dollars might take a while.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Well I just got a Wii U and have been Mario Kart 8 and Pikmin 3. Also got the Super Mario Bros and Super Luigi U, but haven't really done much with those games >.>

Beat Pikmin 3 and it was such a fun game. I am replaying it again and taking my time and collecting all the fruits and whatnot.

Been trying to get the elusive Gold Glider in MK8 and also trying to 3-Star everything... >.>

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I just bought Okami HD recently, it's been on my list of things to play for a while and I got into a conversation with some friends that really sold me on it so I'll be playing that now.

frogofdoom555

(>:O) FFFFFFUUUUUU
Right now, I'm starting to play a modded Skyrim run, and I am also playing Shovel Knight.

I just started my Skyrim game, with a couple of fun mods such as a Macho Man Randy Savage Dragon mod, and a Handheld Potato Device as a weapon.

As for Shovel Knight, I have just beaten Treasure Knight and Mr. Hat. It's really worth the $15 I paid for. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves platforms and/or has some times for a fun Megaman Style Game.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Finally decided to get it, felt it fitting after just beating AA:DD and preparing myself for Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney. Liking it so far.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies (DLC Episode)
Just opening it as I type this so, too soon to tell how I like the story, but I absolutely loved the other cases, so I have faith in this.

WastingLight

I finished Tales of Graces f the other night, so now I will probably get around to playing Milla's story in Tales of Xillia while I wait for ToX2 to come out.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Tried a game called "Enemy Front" a few days ago. Only took me a half Hour to realise it wasnt even worth the 3$ i spent Renting it

Also, bought Diablo 3 this week and having a blast with it. Constantly starting new characters though, as i cant decide which class to play as.

3DS wise, I'm playing Pokemon X and Animal Crossing New Leaf as usual

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Finally finished The Last of Us Remastered on Easy. Then used the New Game+ glitch to go immediately to Grounded+ while having all my Easy upgrades intact. So far so good. I'm outside the Capitol now, and only got hit once thanks to a cheeky Runner.