• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
I'm playing Hyperdimension Neptunia right now, I've actually bought it and mk2 a while ago but never got to them. Well now that I also got Victory, the time has finally come. I'm actually almost done first the first game, I've got the normal ending and now I just have to go through the true route and then clean up some of the trophies.

I also completed Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward last night. Loved it. Too bad there's not a third Zero Escape.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
Mostly Destiny on xbox 1. I am just trying to get Heart of the Praxic fire for my Warlock atm. Hopefully Xur blesses me with his presence and Heart of the Praxic fire. I need to think about doing the raid as well..... but uni is so damn busy.

I am also playing Smash bros 3ds. My Lucina combos are going well but I am trying to get my Palutena to greater heights.

spiderbrush

Tales of the Abyss 3DS
Picked this game up for the first time in months. I forgot how hard it is to get gald in this game, but so far I've been managing okay.
Anyway, I just got to Yulia City after the destruction of Akzeriuth.

Xenoblade Chronicles
I'm at the High Entia Tomb right now. I'm certainly... a lot faster at this game. I can't remember exactly how long it took me to get to this part my first playthrough...

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Replaying Persona 4 Golden for the 5th time. XP I never got. Bored. Hoping to finish all the social links.

ebevan91

Company of Heroes 2

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
I'm moving on to Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch now that I've finished the first Neptunia. I only played it for a bit so I don't have an opinion yet.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Still playing KHBbSFMHD. Already finished all characters' stories, and have done both the Last and Secret Episodes. Time to grind and beat the post game bosses and other stuff that's needed for the journals.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Risk of Rain. New update = INTEREST REDOUBLED

S-E needs to calm the **** down
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix High Definition. Wait until Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Final Mix High Definition releases, and I'll be using KHDDDFMHD. (It sounds ridiculous, but this isn't even one of the longest names for a videogame ever).

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
I decided to try and beat Super Mario Bros 3, got to the part where there is fire balls and those Doughnut lift things. Died because of the stupid lava...

Had a D*mn P wing too...

Last edited:

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Pokemon X. It's taking waaay too long to breed this 5IV magnet pull magnemite.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I'm playing Super Mario Sunshine for nostalgiafeels. & oh my god I've forgotten how fun this game is.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Just beat Unknown and Vanitas Remnant in KHBbSFMHD. Vanitas was all Mine Shield and Cartwheel cheese. The Unknown however... I beat him, but after several tries and the pain of my thumb.

Crystagon

Yus! Finally managed to steal the Purple Glitter from the Dullahan and created the Laser Blade!
Next up: Dracula's Castle.
I think I'll go around exploring the newly-opened areas before that, though.

akaFila

#2L2Q
Just finished up my proud KH: Final Mix and standard KH: Re: Chain of Memories(Sora) playthroughs. I finally understand why Sora was asleep in the magic bubble thing.

Next I believe I'll start up my playthroughs of the Jak and Daxter collection(Jak 1-3). May look into Re: Chain of Memories Reverse/Rebirth mode, but idk.