• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
I'm replaying Earthbound again. On the side, I'm playing through Sacred Stones, trying to finish Mega Man 2 again (I'll try difficult next time) and playing Mega Man 1 for the first time.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Been playing Fire Emblem:The Blazing Sword from the Wii U VC.Made it to chapter 19.I can't believe I made it that far without much deaths yet.Only Lowen,Rebecca and Lucius.Kent's also a paladin and I got his and Lyn's A support.It's so adorable.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Crystal Monsters. It's the better end of the Pokemon Ripoff(tm) industry. By Gameloft, and it's actually more challenging.

BobPBP666

Playing Far Cry 4 right now. It's a little bit like the previous one, but a really great game nonetheless.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix. I know what happens during it but man the FEEEEEELS. Felt the same way about KH 2 final mix, all the new stuff they included, augh it made me cry.

Pyroli

Banned
Final Fantasy VII
I don't even care that this is considered the most overrated Final Fantasy, it's still by far my favourite of all the possible games in the series. Being my third playthrough, I have a pretty decent idea as to what I want to do. Currently my party consists of Cloud, Aeris, and Red XIII; Aeris being level 20 while the other two are level 21. We just left Costa Del Sol, and I'm heading towards my next destination.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Oh Yoshi is so good though it makes me so happy, and Kirby is super decent as well.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Smash Wii U: Welp, I'll try to get more music.
Smash 3DS I want to take a picture of Dunban. What :Y
Golden Sun In Sullulah, trying to find the cave that leads back to the Kalay side of the Kargol.
I think I have to be on the other side of Gondowan Pass...

mimejr.james

< The one and only
Just started playing Omega Ruby, I'm thankful that I'm finally playing a 6th gen Pokémon game. Also I really have to finish the Secret of Monkey Island soon, I haven't played it since last year. I have a feeling I'm close to the ending.

I'm playing right know Awesomenauts

Awesomenauts is a strategic game it is not a famous game but it is a fun and cheap. This game can be played alone,online,or local, I'm playing this game to act creative in playing game cause usually I just play FPS games so I got bored and thought in playing other games.

Chalis

Victorious
Chrono Trigger (OMG I love Gato's song, and 600 A.D.)

Also Golden Sun Dark Dawn. Searching for the Umbra things, just got Himi.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been playing OR and AS recently, along with Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. Been waiting a long time to play the latter again. I love that game!

spiderbrush

Xenogears.
I just beat Babel Tower and... honestly, it wasn't *quite* as bad as I was dreading it to be... probably because, eventually, the random battles eventually stopped occurring. Anyway, now I'm in Shevat. Guess I have to go meet up with Maria soon?

...also, Elly with Ether Doubler is absolutely amazing.

Bravely Default.
I just acquired the Sky Knights' airship and have arrived in Ancheim, and I'm currently doing the first(?) sub-quest.

V

Shiny Hunter
I recently decided to replay HGSS because I feel like it is my favorite Pokemon game to date. I like them all, but having my pokebuddies out and about with me just can't be beat! <3 I'm doing a badge quest on HG and hunting shiny Mudkip in SS. Hoping for shiny Totodile to start, but I'll take anything but Chikorita please! (That's my shiny starter on SS)

Ascended Dialga

I just picked up Super Paper Mario. Quite possibly the darkest Mario game to date.

Ketaru

Bit the bullet and decided to just buy Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMix and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMix, in light of the fact my PS2 no longer works, and it looks like crap on HD TV anyway. Here's looking to a Final Fantasy XII HD remake.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
I noticed that I was getting close to the end of Golden Sun, I decided to do another Golden Sun: The Lost Age go-through. I'll try to 100% it (All Chests and Djinni) I've done all Djinni on my first file, and I have an extremely good memory, so that won't be a problem. I've also gotten to Air's Rock faster not because I'm playing on easy and my team was 31-34.

EDIT: I've also decided to play Mega Man and Bass. I haven't beat the first stage dear god I suck.

Last edited: