• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Aegon

I'm attempting to complete the two-hour speedrun of Ico. To conserve the precious remnants of my sanity, I'm playing it for very limited periods at a time.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Started playing Fire Emblem Gaiden, it's very different from all subsequent FE games, but so far I'm having a good time with it.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
GTA V (PS4): Beat story mode. The credits are one of longest ones ever.

I may play a variety of games until the release of the New 3DS XL.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Going through another run of Fire Emblem: Awakening. I just really, really like that game. This time I'm going to try and get all the children while making the best team I can instead of just going in head first XD Both ways are fun

DemonCode

Banned
Well other than being on PokeHeroes,i'm almost 100% done with EVERYTHING in Super Mario 3D World. And also I play Splinter Cell for PS3.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Welp, decided to play more MMZ games and DANG are the weapons fun! I fairly like MMZ3's Rod thingie.

And the Proto Form thingie from 2.

AND the foot chip in 3 that gives you a complete package!

EDIT: Back to GS. I got the last Venus Djinn I needed, same with the second last Mars. Getting the Second last and last Mercury and last Jupiter today.

LIQUIFIER HERE I COME!

Last edited:

UnitRico

I just bought Besiege when I saw my crappy laptop could run it and it was only €7 on Steam. Great little Early Access title with a bunch of potential. I still need to learn the finer details of constructing a giant death machine, though, I've made mine disintegrate a bit too much for my liking...

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
I beat Megaman Zero 2,now onto 3.I swear,during the Neo Arcadia missions,Ciel's love for Zero really shines through when she begs for him to come back and keeps telling him to be careful.Not to mention when she said:"If anything were to happen to you,I'd..."

Phsy-Spark

I beat Megaman Zero 2,now onto 3.I swear,during the Neo Arcadia missions,Ciel's love for Zero really shines through when she begs for him to come back and keeps telling him to be careful.Not to mention when she said:"If anything were to happen to you,I'd..."

Don't forget the translation of 4's ending.

Psychic

Really and truly
I've never owned a Playstation console before, but over the weekend while at my partner's I played and beat Crash Bandicoot: Warped in one night. I did need some help with a few of the levels (my god, those dogfights), but I beat the majority of it myself. Unfortunately, we didn't have a memory card, so we can't go back to get all of the boxes and whatnot. Very fun game, though!

~Psychic

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
MegaMan Battle Network 2. My brother purchased it from the Nintendo Shop for WiiU/3DS and, my gosh, it's a fun nostalgia rush. I still love the boss battle theme. lol

I'm also touching Pokemon X again so I can transfer Pokemon to Alpha Sapphire. Does that still count as playing? :p

Phsy-Spark

Soooo close to beating Golden Sun. Fusion. Dragon.

It sucks a bit though, because your best Venus single-hit Psyenergy is Ragnarok (Same with Mars and Heatwave) and that can be a bit of a pain, but Mia helps.

If only she wasn't a freaking healer and I depend on her a lot.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Just started Yakuza 4, and the gameplay is pretty good. Can't wait until I get further into the game and get access to the more wacky side of the franchise.

Am about almost done with the hospital dungeon in Persona Q. 4th floor is now at ~80%, and I should find the golden checkpoint soon, fight the boss, then final dungeon, I hope.