• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
After watching my step-brother play the trilogy, I decided to start playing the Mass Effect trilogy. I made it all the way to 3rd game within one week.
But thats when things went south; after about 4 hours of gameplay my PS3 system decided to shut off COMPLETELY while loading the Citdel; thus corrupting my save data. Apparently something is wrong with the power supply. I have to wait about 2 weeks until I can pick up the game again since I have to save enough enough money to fix the console. Luckily I was able to get my ME and ME2 saves onto a flashdrive.

For those of you how want to know my progress up to the 3rd game;
Vanguard--Earthborn--Sole Survivor
DID NOT punch-out the reporter
Liara was present when killing Benezia
Saved the rachni queen
Gave Tali geth info
Wrex lived
Sacrificed Ashley
Saved the council
Convinced Saren to kill himself
Appointed Anderson as the human council member
#Hatedthemako

DID NOT punch out reporter
Tali was not exiled
Hated Miranda; almost every conversation I chose "renegade" option.
Romanced Garrus (In the first game I debated weather, or not I wanted to romance Liara, I decided not too.)
Destroyed geth ship (Legion Loyalty mission)
Let Kasumii keep graybox
Survived Suicide mission (Everyone lived)
Completed Shadow Broker DLC
#IwishFemshepcouldromanceTali

spiderbrush

More Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Haven't done a whole lot today, just trying to level up my units and trying to build up their relationships.
Also, I played through Paralogue 3.
All of the villagers ended up dying. I tried protecting one, but he thought it was a good idea to run into the enemies' range. Oh well. Too bad.

Persona 3 FES.
Now that I've reached the second barrier of Tartarus, I've been fighting shadows. Hopefully I won't end up underleveled for the next full moon boss.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Just got Mortal Kombat X.

I haven't played Mortal Kombat for like 2 years now, and I realized that I really have some polishing up to do on my fighting skills...

Also been playing Pokemon Shuffle and some Smash.

I'm currently replaying all of my Ratchet and Clank games on the PS3. Finished Ratchet and Clank 3 a few days back, and now I'm going through the Future trilogy. I'm having so much fun, and I'm actually glad I forgot a few things here and there. Makes replaying them even better.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Beat Devil Hunter mode in Devil May Cry 4, instead of starting on Son of Sparda, decided to do the Bloody Palace.

I was on Berial (Stage 20, final stage) and dang thing killed me when I could buster him. *Sigh*

Bloodborne and Mortal Kombat X

spiderbrush

Rune Factory 4.
I finally beat that water dungeon after who knows how long I've put it off.
So now before continuing with the story some more I'm just farming, cooking, etc.

Persona 3 FES.
It's a few nights before the next full moon, so I've mostly just been training in Tartarus.

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Pokemon Omega Ruby! >:^D I'll become a Contest Spectacular champ and after leveling up and completing my 73749123892137.7 Delta episode team then I'll FINALLY go through the damn Delta episode!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Rayman Origins (almost at 100% completion)
Bloodborne
3D Classics: Kid Icarus

Thinking about giving Bravely Default another playthrough, but don't wanna spend 90+ hours on it. xD

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Well, I forgot to save, so now I have level 4 Trickster instead of Gunslinger on Dante >->

Also got my first S ranking on a mission. Mission 19, The Successor, Human, S time, A Stylish Points and A Orbs.

No game, it's supposed to be an A time, S Stylish Points and and S Orbs, god.

Ascended Dialga

I just picked up a copy of Platinum Version. I chose Chimchar as my starter and I've just reached Eterna City. I am quite pleased by how much faster the battles are compared to Diamond & Pearl.

spiderbrush

Tales of Symphonia.
Finished the
Meltokio Sewers
recently. To be honest, it was a lot easier than I remembered, but it's still kind of a silly dungeon.