• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest

Gonna get Percy Iron Will because his resistance SUCKS

Pokemon White 2

Decided to get my butt in gear and find the way out of Chargestone cave. It was very easy to find. I'm so stupid haha

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Level 60 Soldier seeks equal- or higher-level partner to assist in the killing of a pumpkin-headed nightmare that keeps scaling to be at least a level above me and keeps wrecking me when I try to kill it. Must have the Zombie Island DLC for Borderlands.

Please help? All of my other friends who play are still under level 50.

GT: Cyberra. Console: xbox 360

Phsy-Spark

Pokemon White 2

I'm on Skyla their attacks do pretty much nothing on my Exadrill.

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest

I got Percy Axefair. I also got a Rally Bot Laslow. It'll help in Wifi.

Resident Evil 5

I've been trying to get Bad Blood. Thinking of fooling around until I can buy L.Hawk infinite then trying again. Being close to DYING or being revived not by a herb sucks in that fight because 1. Jill shooting you often and 2. Wesker coming close when your partner is reviving you and attacking you as soon as they finish.

UnitRico

Been playing Parkitect, the spiritual successor to RollerCoaster Tycoon 2. It's still a really young alpha and was just released on Steam Early Access, but already is a bunch of fun. With a few tweaks and additions (especially of rides and scenery, though the already thriving modding community is making up a lot for that already) it's really going to be an amazing game, and definitely worth picking up if you're a fan of the older style RCT games.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Pokémon Shuffle. Working on training up some guys and earning money. Pokémon X. Still working on shiny hunting.

Phsy-Spark

Resident Evil 5

Never mind then. Guess Maxed!Hydra with unlimited amo did the trick. So did actually countering his attacks. Jill still made me
mad though.

Ascended Dialga

I've been playing Golden Axe Warrior. It's one of the unlockable Sega Master System games in Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for the PS3. It's an obvious Zelda clone (I even named my character Link), the controls are a little awkward, and some parts of it are infuriatingly difficult. Despite all of that, I've gotten quite far into it. I just beat the sixth dungeon, got the Ice Bell, and upgraded my Thunder and Earth magics.

Espmaster

Trying to wrap up an old play through of Heart Gold, going for 100% completion in Paper Mario: TTYD and Pokemon Colosseum, and beating Super Mario World on Wii VC.

Ascended Dialga

I made a good amount of progress in Golden Axe Warrior today. I beat the seventh labyrinth (the boss of which was rather easy) and I got the ship, the dragon mail, the flame sword, the fire magic, and the water magic. With the ship, I now have access to everywhere in the game's world.

I also found out that you can use the ice bell to freeze lava, which is info that would have been great to know sooner; I thought beforehand that the ice bell's only purpose was to reveal which rocks onscreen can be broken with the earth magic.

Phsy-Spark

Resident Evil 5

I got an A in the Mines and the Public Assembly so guess who's doing split screen with her sister playing as Wesker? Also his commands are... Interesting. He has "go" "wait" and "come" like a normal, sane person but his "thanks" is "it was in your best interest to aid me"

Plus his help is just "help."