• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
-Vita
•God of War Ghost of Sparta
It's okay. I'm just forcing myself to get through it since I have nothing else to do on my work commute. Pretty impressive visuals though for a PSP game. I like God of War, finished I-III, so I'm guessing the portable aspect just isn't doing it for me. Looking forward to God of War IV at E3.

-3DS
•Pokémon Picross
Finally reached the credits after several months of playing. I still have 2 more levels though, so I'm just playing the daily missions to get enough to unlock the leftover areas. FOCK this F2P style. So dumb.

-PS4
•Dragon Quest Heroes II
Game is great. Like the improvements from DQHI.
•Uncharted 4
So close to the plat. I should be able to get it by next week.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Currently playing acnl, acgc, pokemon platinum, and kirby superstar. I finished kirby triple deluxe today and on Friday will be playing kirby planet robobot =) it's a kirby kind of week ^^

Ludicoconut

Water&Grass Trainer
World of warcraft and allods online while I save up for a 3ds ^^

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
World of Warcraft- leveling up a couple alts for Legion
Overwatch on PC and XboxOne
Pokemon OmegaRuby- Catching all of the Legendarys

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got kirby planet robobot a day early so I'm playing that and I'm almost done with mario party 5 so I will be continuing with megaman.

Torpoleon

3DS: Kirby: Planet Robobot
PS4: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Not really playing anything on Wii U and it will probably stay like that until Zelda U (and there's always the chance I'll get Zelda on NX instead....). I will probably do a little bit of Mario Kart 8 & Smash Wii U this month, but probably no more than about 3 hours combined. June 2016 will easily be the worst month in terms of Wii U playtime for me and the first one where I played on Wii U for less than 10 hours.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finally finished the boards in mario party 5 so I'm going to be continuing megaman. I have to say mario party 5 is probably my least favorite mario party beside 1 because of all of the terrible mini games >.>

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
I just finished Xenoblade Chronicles after 4 months (breaks included), and next I'm playing Bayonetta 2, as well as Phoenix Wright: Justice for All when I get it from Gamefly.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

J Stars Victory Vs.

ebevan91

Bought the original RollerCoaster Tycoon on Steam. Almost 20 years old and still holds up as an amazing game.

Oh man, I had many good times playing that. I liked to make sick rollercoasters and put a street with nothing but bathrooms, trash cans, and handymen where the exit was so everyone could vomit there once they got off the ride.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Pokemon X. I'm SO close to finishing the dex and finally getting the shiny charm. I have less than ten more to go, so I'm really excited. : )

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I just bought digimon world 2 and 3 on amazon and eBay so I will be playing those soon. I've never owned digimon world 2 but I rented it once and thought it was pretty good. Also playing acgc, acnl, pokemon platinum, tomodachi life, and kirby planet robobot. I have to say even though I'm only on the second world it seems way to easy >.>